vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing, great players, articulate, good leaders, punchable faces.

I’m a big fan of the broncos new chads.
Please go and act on your urge and punch patty Carrigan or Ethan bullemore in the face and see how you go.

For some reason Bullemore reminds me of C.Murray, not a bad thing by any stretch.

Surely the Broncos could have his family as ‘staff’ so they can be at the game to see him make his debut.

I understand not everyone gets to make their debut (or even play) in front of family, but surely there is a work around in this instance.

You're allowed 50 accreditations for players and staff.

I thought maybe some coaches might take the chance to view the game from the end of the field behind their defence line- like old school but it is too much change in routine and Broncos staff will be in the box.

Absolutely no reason for the broncos not to perform tonight. Home ground, zero noise, no distractions. Get it done lads.

I’d drop both of them 2 on 1. Name any kfc car park and I’ll meet them there.

Look at the guns on this bloke, you wouldnt stand a chance! 😂

200318 training  117 2

I think we might just fall short here...I'm not sure we have the troops without Lodge, Glenn, Ofahengaue and TPJ. If any one of those options were available it would improve our chances significantly imo.

For us to win (adding to our performance against the Cows): Isaako needs to play to the standard of last week. Boyd needs to be flawless in defence, and Rhys Kennedy needs to play as well as he did last week.

Kennedy was a major concern for me in our trial against the Titans (defensively) was making missed tackles left front and centre. He was really strong against the Cows - we need that again from our bench.

South's bench was shithouse last week so I'm sure Bullemor and Kennedy will hold their own in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.