vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought this game was on tonight. Two weeks in and no Thursday game. Has anyone told the schedulers?

No Thursday game until Round 9. Next two weeks are a Sunday and a Saturday.

We’re clearly in Bizarro World

Pffft, they knew the season will be postponed for the Sunday and Saturday games

No Thursday game until Round 9. Next two weeks are a Sunday and a Saturday.

We’re clearly in Bizarro World

What? What game isn't on tonight? Have I missed something? Watching it now

If we can get some tries on the board, Isaako is going to have a dream night with the kicking tee in these conditions.

ETdWAmxUcAAfVWd

Surely the Broncos could have his family as ‘staff’ so they can be at the game to see him make his debut.

I understand not everyone gets to make their debut (or even play) in front of family, but surely there is a work around in this instance.

As long as the total number of people @ Suncorp doesn't exceed 500, I can't see any reason why they can't be on the sideline with the coaching staff, or appropriately spaced away.

Reactions: Gaz

They should be right.

That's cause they went to private schools. Don't see why that matters. Pretty average comment. Bogan pride.
Don't worry about corona fellas. Latest study released shows 81% of the world will get it at some point. May as well get it over with. Everyone staying inside to delay the inevitable will just delay the date the hospital's are full may as well stagger it! I say everyone with last names starting with A-K can go to the game this week. We will rotate next week.
Broncos by 7. Ice-aako to kick the FG.

That's cause they went to private schools. Don't see why that matters. Pretty average comment. Bogan pride.
Don't worry about corona fellas. Latest study released shows 81% of the world will get it at some point. May as well get it over with. Everyone staying inside to delay the inevitable will just delay the date the hospital's are full may as well stagger it! I say everyone with last names starting with A-K can go to the game this week. We will rotate next week.
Broncos by 7. Ice-aako to kick the FG.

Lol 80%, more hysteria inducing bullshit. 80000 Chinese people get it before it subsided, even if they’re lying through their teeth and that number is 10-20 times underreported it’s still a minuscule percentage of their population. 27000 people in qld have been tested for 150 positive results, .05%. Terrifying.

Lol 80%, more hysteria inducing bullshit. 80000 Chinese people get it before it subsided, even if they’re lying through their teeth and that number is 10-20 times underreported it’s still a minuscule percentage of their population. 27000 people in qld have been tested for 150 positive results, .05%. Terrifying.
Maybe but I'm not going to pretend to be an expert. Just providing information from a report the government's over here in Norway are throwing around madly. Here is the article. Also the 81% refers to the UK and USA. Doesn't include China. Safe to assume the authors and govt in Australia would apply a similar model here and in Aus but take into account geographic spacing and lower density and the percentage would be less. Really though it's just a model and doesn't mean **** all. I say the show needs to go on.
[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • Justwin
  • Rookie Alan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncs30
  • bert_lifts
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brotherdu
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • Yem
  • Allo
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.