vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be very interesting (and perhaps pretty hilarious) to hear the players shouting at each other during the game as I imagine the mics will pick up much of the banter with no crowd noise to drown it out.

You get it with the non tv games of ISC games and NYC they have the ref running and panting and talking to players- it's really annoying and I mute it.

*heavy breathing*
Taylor you're offside
*heavy breathing with running feet*
*Was he offside?*
*Come on he was offside*
*Awards try*
*Whooo*
*F off*

Last edited:
You get it with the non tv games of ISC games and NYC they have the ref running and panting and talking to players- it's really annoying and I mute it.

*heavy breathing*
Taylor you're offside
*heavy breathing with running feet*
*Was he offside?*
*Come on he was offside*
*Awards try*
*Whooo*
*F off*
At least it’s better than listening to the “expert commentary” on channel 9.

Pride is another one of Seibold's boys isn't he? Melbourne U20's player @Big Pete (I think you mentioned this at some point)

When I made that post, I was just having fun with the situation and thought there was no way in the world Seibs would consider PPR.

Yet here we are.

Between PPR, Kennedy and Hopoate (who Seibs had something to do with while at Manly) if the Broncos aren't careful they could run into the same issues as they did with Hook.

Mann comes off contract next year, if the Broncos sign him it'll be ridiculous.

Last edited:
It flies in the face of all medical and government advice of social distancing.

pretty sure the Government (and their medical advice) have said there is no need to cancel the season, at this stage.

the NRL would have also been getting their own medical advice

Last edited:
True, but the NRL are also conflicted with their financial interests as well. As are the players...if the NRL folds, they're all essentially out of a job. Hence why the NRL will keep the season running as long as possible, no different to the thousands of businesses which will be effected by this thing. At some point reality may need to intervene, but we'll see.

It flies in the face of all medical and government advice of social distancing.

Utter rubbish. There's zero issue with them playing. The social distancing is because we can not rely on people in society to be honest and or understand recognise symptoms when they are infected - distancing helps to minimze chances of cross contact of this.

Utter rubbish. There's zero issue with them playing. The social distancing is because we can not rely on people in society to be honest and or understand recognise symptoms when they are infected - distancing helps to minimze chances of cross contact of this.

You do realise a carrier is infectious for days before they exhibit symptoms, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.