vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on week 1 i'd be very confident if we had all hands on deck (like Souths do). But TPJ might be one out too many against a good side like Souths. Hopefully Isaako, Croft and Hopoate can back it up.

Pretty confident of a W tonight. We looked good last week. Tighten up the D a bit and should do it easy.

It's game day so let's get ready to do abita rippin and a tearing!!

Got some confidence about tonight dunno if thats a good thing or not

Maybe but I'm not going to pretend to be an expert. Just providing information from a report the government's over here in Norway are throwing around madly. Here is the article. Also the 81% refers to the UK and USA. Doesn't include China. Safe to assume the authors and govt in Australia would apply a similar model here and in Aus but take into account geographic spacing and lower density and the percentage would be less. Really though it's just a model and doesn't mean **** all. I say the show needs to go on.
[/URL]

Models are just there to make governments and "bodies" look good. They are the absolute 0.01% worse case scenarios.

If it happens: "Oh look, we were right"
If it's less: "Oh look how well we've contained it"

Hoping the kick pressure is on song tonight... concerned about letting Arey have free reign to kick us to death with his short kicking and torp bombs at the back 3

I think our starters in the middle have theirs covered although we have to watch out for Knight dumping offloads out the back after being smashed... the issue comes with the bench and hoping that Kennedy and Bull can hold their own (I think Haas will be in for an 80min game tonight... also hope Offa is looking at how much shit we are in because he couldn't get a cab home)

I think our attack has enough points... just need to keep the ruck tight, which I think we do a bit better now that Carrigan is starting at lock.

Last edited:
I thought they weren't letting the public in for the game?
ETiVjtCU4AMZcto

[automerge]1584691110[/automerge]

Broncos 1-17
ETiYt3lU4AEFlgS

Last edited:
I've said it before, but i think Bullemor is the successor to Gillett, and i think he will be a better player than Gillett.
Is he that good I’ve never seen him that’s quite a call

Is he that good I’ve never seen him that’s quite a call

I think he has the potential to do it, although it could easily be argued he is best suited as an impact prop from the bench. I rate him very highly.

.....our losses in the pack bring us down to Souths pack unfortunately...does Macca "have" to play at all tonight..?

Big games like this are generally won by the more experienced and credentialed spine. Right now that isnt us. Cooks the key, shut him down for 80-90% of the game and we can grind this out, but im thinking Souths by less than 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Inknition
  • Strop
  • Cavalo
  • MrRobot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • JamesC
  • Lozza
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • ezpz
  • Maroon4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.