Round 2 Discussion

Quality game from Peachey so far.

He's been one of Penrith's best today.

Boyd would have put that pass on his chest.

Gasnier praising Peachey for forcing the ball out of Naiqama's hands.

When it was obvious he just dropped it cold

Just can't believe Idris played for Australia once

Queensland are going to get screwed in the Origin by these ridiculous play the balls by players like Woods and Fifita.

Chee-Kam with another poor read.

And Brooks has continued his shocking performance. Seriously the Benny Hill theme would be very apt here.

I feel the same way about Merrin. You guys have this weird ability to overrate players.

Merrin one of the worst to play for Australia.

Hahaha, I can name plenty worse

It's been a good turn-around from Penrith.

They just kept it simple, played with restraint and backed the ability of Moylan and Martin to create opportunities.

If they're going to be a force this year, that's got to be the gameplan for them.

Merrin one of the worst to play for Australia.

Hahaha, I can name plenty worse
Overrated, slow, brings nothing to the team. I can also name plenty worse than him but he is relevant to the current game. Especially over the last ten years. NSW quota players mostly.

Such an embarrassing performance by the Tigers and to think i tipped them

Cleary with a try when the game is over to make everyone forget how crap he's been this year.

NSW origin team should be:

1. Tedesco
2. Turboturtlitch
3. Bird
4. Mitchell
5. Morris
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Woods
9. Peats
10. Boyd
11. Cordner (c)
12. Graham
13. Merrin

14. Frizell
15. Klemmer (great for Qld, unless Latu is eligible?)
16. Fifita
17. Peachey

Last edited:
Overrated, slow, brings nothing to the team. I can also name plenty worse than him but he is relevant to the current game. Especially over the last ten years. NSW quota players mostly.

Merrin brings nothing to the team? You always need his workrate, strength and offloading ability. And he has had good games for Australia.

Cleary with a try when the game is over to make everyone forget how crap he's been this year.

And the season is only 160 minutes old with 24 weeks to go

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think if Trbojevic is going to be picked then it has to be in a position where he can get his hands on the ball as much as possible.

Putting him on the wing is such a waste

NSW origin team should be:

1. Tedesco
2. Turboturtlitch
3. Bird
4. Mitchell
5. Morris
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Woods
9. Peats
10. Boyd
11. Cordner (c)
12. Graham
13. Merrin

14. Moylan
15. Klemmer (great for Qld, unless Latu is eligible?)
16. Fifita
17. Peachey

No Frizell and Trbojevic on the wing?

I think if Trbojevic is going to be picked then it has to be in a position where he can get his hands on the ball as much as possible.

Putting him on the wing is such a waste

I kind of agree but without Mansour, who
Else is there?

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.