Round 2 - Raiders vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

I'd leave him in the team. At least you know he's keen to beat everyone

I think we're lucky he chose rugby league over cricket. He's a natural stroke maker.

Back on topic please, lads.

The Rock said:
Not sure if I agree Coxy. I think that all depends on what position he is in.
I agree, he seems to loosen his grip when he goes down.

ningnangnong said:
Back on topic please, lads.

icon_thumbs_u

Once again... **** YES McGuire!! seriously this bloke will get another 3 MOTM awards this year.

I'm just dissapointed that Alan Tongue didn't play. Imagine the commentating that may have gone on when Tongue and Gagai were involved in the same play.

OXY-351 said:
I'm just dissapointed that Alan Tongue didn't play. Imagine the commentating that may have gone on when Tongue and Gagai were involved in the same play.

When would Tongue and Gagai ever be involved in the same play? When would a hooker tackle a (Gagai) winger

Hehehehehehehehehehe

[icon_shady [icon_non :mrgreen:

off topic or not there's some good laughs in this thread [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Laughs or not Ning warned everyone and last week I got a warning for less.

The thread was pretty much over IMO so I can't see the real harm in the jokes. [icon_shru

Talk about double standards.
Mods do your job ffs.
This is the main Broncos forum, not off topic.

Double standards huh.... Meh. Games over people are just talking shit and we can't be everywhere at once. Best solution, don't continue reading a thread about a game that is finished :)

Or, if you feel so strongly about it, post something on topic. Don't carry on the rubbish.

or buy a box of kleenex. Seriously mate the place is meant to be fun.

The "mods" did their job. They banned Big Dave for a week icon_thumbs_u

He broke the rules again, so he can sit in the bin for a week.

Back on topic. Gagai is too easily put off his game - he needs to learn to turn the other cheek.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  • cento
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.