vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my tip from the Sharks to the Donkies for tonights game, don't let me down boys!

I'm expecting a redemption game from the Milf

I agree with 1910, if the Broncos do win, it's going to be an ugly game and I can see fans getting frustrated with the performance but it will be about whatever it takes and playing patient footy.

I'm still feeling quietly confident about this and I've basically been convinced since the Bunnies game that the Broncos would win this week but they definitely have to show me something as I'm basing my view on a gut instinct more than anything else.

I expect a good play or two from Barba.

I'll be in Byron Bay tonight. What time will the game be played there? I'll be going to a pub to watch it and there's no way I'm missing out.

Cultie, the game is bein televised at 7.30pm in Brisbane, so should be on at 8.30 Byron Bay time i think. May be just ask the bartender when you arrive there.

Any way son, enjoy the evenings festivites and have a bevvie or 3 for all us to!

Final predictions - Sharkies to win in a tight affair 16-4 with Barba first try scorer an MoTM.

Cult, are you there for the yoga convention? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gympie devil
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Jedhead
  • Spoon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • leon.bott
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • blacknwhite
  • lynx000
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.