Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Again it was a little 10-15 minute of implosion that kills this team. It’s been the same story for over a year now. Milford and Croft just have zero clue on how to control a game. You can tell Milford is shitting the bed when he bombs it every kick.

Noticed turpin was too busy looking around for the next play tonight and would often miss the play the ball, he needs to scoot out of dummy half first and foremost and get the plays rolling.

I’m liking niu, riki and Coates. That edge can be deadly. But I really can’t stand isaako and carrigan. Too many errors.

Just get rid of Croft. Will be better when Hass returns. I hope the 4 week suspension enforced by our club was worth it.
Croft doesn’t cost us points in defence like our other half does

Cue the reactionary posts...If we held on to the ball, i thought it could have been a different game. We failed to build pressure. So many errors. The first 15 minutes was outstanding in defence.

The commentators want to bag us out. It is easy to play well and look like a super star team when the wind is constantly in your sails. The Broncos, themselves largely to blame, constantly on the back foot. Difficult to blame halves, when we can not control the ball. The weight of possession, errors, poor kicking game killed us.

TPJ
22 runs for 197m
26 tackles
5 tackle breaks
3 offloads

Jordan Riki
17 runs for 203m
34 tackles
4 tackle breaks

Everyone else can get fucked, except for Tesi Niu.
Riki should not be playing 80mins, in all honesty he should be a bench forward at this stage of his career.

TPJ has gone from one extreme to another and lost all his aggression and it’s something this side really lacks, they need someone to lead and feed off.

Walsh to 1.. Isaako is not FB material.
Deardon for Croft. Would dump Milf too but no other options. Asiata at lock. Carrigan is a prop the way he plays..
Turps is not an 80 minute player.

We are so shit. Make changes now

Last edited:
Deardon for Croft. Would dump Milf too but no other options. Asiata at lock. Carrigan is a prop the way he plays..

Walsh to 1 for the warriors unfortunately

A very worrying sign was Riki crying after the game and the opposition consoling him. Continued losing is taking a mental toll on these kids and they are going to leave to get out of this toxic environment.
I didn’t think he was crying. I thought it was more the titans players showing him the respect he deserves. The kid can play. Proctor was encouraging him

Bulldogs will be towelled by Penrith tomorrow and will be desperate for a win next week too.

Turps is not an 80 minute player.

Would have agreed with you up until yesterday, now he can get fucked just like Fifita.

Last edited:
Too many handling errors, too many poor attempts in defence. I actually wouldnt give a single player a pass apart from Bullemor. We had players who did well in spells, but not for the entire game. Pangai for example did nothing until that spell towards the end, then he was outstanding.

A very worrying sign was Riki crying after the game and the opposition consoling him. Continued losing is taking a mental toll on these kids and they are going to leave to get out of this toxic environment.
Didn’t see that. Pretty bad considering it’s round 2.

This is why they had to spend some cash and strengthen the roster. You can’t save it up for next season or whatever the great big master plan is and let these kids struggle through an entire season, it could be disastrous.

I genuinely would like to know why Milford is untouchable at this club. He is now playing shit under his 3rd coach and none of those 3 coaches have had the balls to drop him (hopefully KW is the man to do so).
It’s time he spends some time in Q cup.
Isaako isn’t a fullback, and if he is now our long term option, we will not make the 8 with him playing 1.
Dearden was blamed for that second half loss against the cowboys, so it’s only fair these 2 halves who were given last year + also thefirst 2 rounds get the ass.
May as well hand us the 2021 spoon now. I was optimistic last week, but now it just feels like 2020 all over again.
While it may make us feel better, I honestly don’t think Milford would react well to being dropped, he’s a confidence player and I think it would destroy him. Maybe sit him on the bench, simplify his role, just have him coming on for 20mins to spark something and hope he builds some confidence again.

Turpin is a good player.

The 1, 6 and 7 might be the worst in the league in their positions though.
I'm struggling to name a worse spine from the other 15 teams.

The problem is staring us right in the face. Either make changes or keep losing.

Walters' decision to keep gifting them games.

Unread

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Cavalo
  • porouian
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.