Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I don't reckon they teach that anymore, because hardly any **** does it. Little men going high is fucken stupid......

They can't run without legs.....
They must still do but in the wrong parts of the field . We prefer tacking legs 3 metres out from our line .

Huh? Probable top 8 side? Didn't you say if there's one team in the competition you don't fear it's the Titans? Like, you simultaneously think they're the worst team in the competition AND a probable top 8 side? Wtf. Please don't give me the guff that 'it's the popular view' or 'it's been reported' that the Titans are probable top 8.

No, YOU said they are. So, which is it? Or, did you just **** it up the other day when you stated the Titans were nothing to be concerned with and we'd beat them 13+? I think option 2.

I said their roster wasn’t scary and I think they’re beatable. They’re a pretty consensus top 8 side, even if I don’t agree and that section of my post was addressing a possible ‘positive’ perspective on our start to the season accordingly to a commonly held view.
I don’t think the Titans are an outstanding footy side, I stand by that, I don’t think any team is going to be scared of playing the Titans - we are just currently awful.

once again, maybe on a footy forum we stick to discussing footy and the actual game rather than pulling people up for supporting the Broncos and being hopeful and getting a tip wrong? Just a thought mate

I've never really understood the calls to move Staggs to five-eighth.

I get that he played a multitude of roles in the grades coming through, but I'm yet to see much in first grade that would indicate he'd be a better five-eighth than he is centre.
G'day @Unbreakable I think the questions is whether he would be a better 5/8 than the current numpty :)

I'm sorry, cannot agree about the second Fifita try. Milford's attempt was simply terrible. If he committed to a shoulder to the thigh and stuck he could have dropped Fifta. There was absolutely no excuse for the attempted tackle and KW quite rightly mentioned it in the press conference.

My bias against Milford made me think he was at fault in Fifitas first try and I was wrong about that and in truth I think Milford did little wrong THAT time but that second half effort, that was atrocious. Milford had a hamstring twinge in the opening minutes of the second half which was largely unnoticed and he needs to be dropped for 'injury' but he needs to be dropped for real.

I don't see much wrong with Crofts game in the first half aside from one of his kicks which hit a player. I know people on here usually watch the game just once and so many are easily misled by the commentary but really, a good silent viewing of the replay the next day would help no end.

I'd encourage anyone to watch a replay without the sound and you'd be amazed to find we weren't that bad. Sure, a few handling errors caused us problems but there's a good team under the hysteria. Stick with them.
Yes, I can’t remember who (maybe the 9), but one of the smaller Titans chopped a hard-running TPJ down close to the try line because he simply drove his shoulder in at the waist. Why? Because he had pride in what he was doing, it meant something to him.

Sure, there is every chance you won’t stop a hard-running bloke who is 20-30kg heavier than you, but you at least try.

And another thing it does; your teammates appreciate you a lot more if they see you picking your trampled body up of the grass after being dusted by a rampaging hulk than if you simply watch him past you to score.

Yes, I can’t remember who (maybe the 9), but one of the smaller Titans chopped a hard-running TPJ down close to the try line because he simply drove his shoulder in at the waist. Why? Because he had pride in what he was doing, it meant something to him.

Sure, there is every chance you won’t stop a hard-running bloke who is 20-30kg heavier than you, but you at least try.

And another thing it does; your teammates appreciate you a lot more if they see you picking your trampled body up of the grass after being dusted by a rampaging hulk than if you simply watch him past you to score.
What really makes that pitiful effort from Milford appalling was the fact that that garbage was mirrored seconds before, by the same player. The reason Fifita got that chance was the penalty conceded by Milford just moments before FOR THE EXACT SAME TACKLE. Milford went high but slipped up and caught the neck . A completely useless, ineffective weak tackle that resulted in a penalty. It was two identical weak as piss tackles in a row.

I said their roster wasn’t scary and I think they’re beatable. They’re a pretty consensus top 8 side, even if I don’t agree and that section of my post was addressing a possible ‘positive’ perspective on our start to the season accordingly to a commonly held view.
I don’t think the Titans are an outstanding footy side, I stand by that, I don’t think any team is going to be scared of playing the Titans - we are just currently awful.

once again, maybe on a footy forum we stick to discussing footy and the actual game rather than pulling people up for supporting the Broncos and being hopeful and getting a tip wrong? Just a thought mate
Utter crap. It wasn't supporting the Broncos. It was denigrating another team to try and prop up your earlier drivel about the Titans and their form/achievements in 2020. You didn't just get a tip wrong, that happens every week and nobody gets called out for it. No, you're just trying to bluff and bluster. Classic narcissist behaviour ESPECIALLY the last paragraph trying to turn your clusterfuck view back on me. Deflection.

You were simply wrong, won't admit you're wrong and like most bullys you cannot hack it.

Utter crap. It wasn't supporting the Broncos. It was denigrating another team to try and prop up your earlier drivel about the Titans and their form/achievements in 2020. You didn't just get a tip wrong, that happens every week and nobody gets called out for it. No, you're just trying to bluff and bluster. Classic narcissist behaviour ESPECIALLY the last paragraph trying to turn your clusterfuck view back on me. Deflection.

You were simply wrong, won't admit you're wrong and like most bullys you cannot hack it.
That’s a lot of talk for someone who can’t even buy tickets to a footy match without paying double to a website who takes advantage of useless idiots without a clue.
yes I was talking down on the Titans, while talking up my Broncos... I know that might come as quite a shock considering we’re on a Broncos forum.

If you want to be the holy defender of the titans then maybe go join their forum instead.. try not to send all your money to a Nigerian prince in the process, chief

That’s a lot of talk for someone who can’t even buy tickets to a footy match without paying double to a website who takes advantage of useless idiots without a clue.
yes I was talking down on the Titans, while talking up my Broncos... I know that might come as quite a shock considering we’re on a Broncos forum.

If you want to be the holy defender of the titans then maybe go join their forum instead.. try not to send all your money to a Nigerian prince in the process, chief

Do you reckon that Nigerian Prince is just another proxy to give Fifita more money?

How true...even from him.

When you spew enough things that wound like words, eventually you are going to say something of value.

That said, I think it is once again unfair on Croft, no one can HONESTLY argue he isn't putting in defense.

Milford is just a train wreck but when else can be said? It has all been written / spoken about Milf and nothing has changed.

If you want to be the holy defender of the titans then maybe go join their forum instead.. try not to send
Slider 1 hires

Forget Nigeria, I put some of my money right here in QLD, at Kirra Beach on the Gold Coast. A mere $1,000,000 in this property. I'll try not to worry about the $80. Perhaps next time Mum and Dad take you down to this beach you can turn round and wave up to me, couple floors below the penthouse, directly out front.

When you spew enough things that wound like words, eventually you are going to say something of value.

That said, I think it is once again unfair on Croft, no one can HONESTLY argue he isn't putting in defense.

Milford is just a train wreck but when else can be said? It has all been written / spoken about Milf and nothing has changed.
I still don't know what Croft did wrong. Like aside from that kick that hit someone can someone show me what was terrible? KWs use of the bench should be an issue, Asiata and Nui's defence should be an issue, Milford is an issue but at least that's one they've identified.

Can someone, anyone point me too where Croft played badly?

View attachment 11923
Forget Nigeria, I put some of my money right here in QLD, at Kirra Beach on the Gold Coast. A mere $1,000,000 in this property. I'll try not to worry about the $80. Perhaps next time Mum and Dad take you down to this beach you can turn round and wave up to me, couple floors below the penthouse, directly out front.
Go and wave your money dick around somewhere else.

Nope, I will keep waving it in the face of numpties telling me I'm stupid enough to be duped by the Nigerian Scam. Otherwise I won't bring it up. Thanks anyway.

But seriously, does the body corporate fees for that place also go to Fifita? (I jest)

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.