Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Ha ha, i've probably explained it. He wasnt great tonight at all. I do think some people thogh are taking my comments about him as serious when they are quite tongue in cheek.
This forum is mostly full of simpletons if you hadn’t already noticed.

realistically ... outside of the 5-10 mins before half time (where the Titans scored 3 back-to-back tries) and we win that game.

This Titans performance for some reason convinced Fatty, the Titans could challenge the top 4.
Yes, but minutes before they went on their try rampage, Fatty was saying how much better we looked under Kevvie.

He hits pretty hard in defence tbh. He isnt an offloader, but like i keep saying, its not his game. Never has been. He's there to take the hard runs for others to benefit from, its a thankless role in a lot of ways. I think people have got this idea in their heads that he was going to be a better Jai Arrow from the misguided comments about him being kept instead of Jai ( which was never true ) when in reality they are totally different footballers.

Hard to really judge a young forward ( or any of these young players really ) by saying their contributions dont contribute to wins. They are playing in a failing team that doesnt really win many games. I do think though we arent using a lot of our players in the right way.
Mate, I am saying I have never watched a game and said 'we won that because of Patty'. Or even 'we nearly won that because of Patty. He was the difference' It's that simple. I want to see it.

He doesn't have to run 100m and score a try and convert it to win it.

From my pov, I understand both the praise and criticism of him. I'll put it that way.

He hits pretty hard in defence tbh. He isnt an offloader, but like i keep saying, its not his game. Never has been. He's there to take the hard runs for others to benefit from, its a thankless role in a lot of ways. I think people have got this idea in their heads that he was going to be a better Jai Arrow from the misguided comments about him being kept instead of Jai ( which was never true ) when in reality they are totally different footballers.

Hard to really judge a young forward ( or any of these young players really ) by saying their contributions dont contribute to wins. They are playing in a failing team that doesnt really win many games. I do think though we arent using a lot of our players in the right way.
I didn’t take it as we kept Carrigan instead of Jai Arrow, because if we did, the whole recruitment committee should be shot.

I took it as an ‘it’s okay that we lost Arrow, because we have Carrigan to fulfill his role...’ comment, which would be fine if that is what Carrigan was doing, but he ain’t.

Great, so we didn’t adequately bid on the current origin starter who is commanding $3m contracts now and kept the bloke who couldn’t catch the flu at daycare...

Last edited:
I didn’t take it as we kept Carrigan instead of Jai Arrow, because if we did, the whole recruitment committee should be shot.

I took it as an ‘it’s okay that we lost Arrow, because we have Carrigan to fulfill his role...’

Great, so we didn’t adequately bid on the current origin starter who is commanding $3m contracts now and kept the bloke who couldn’t catch the flu at daycare...

I've seen Jai drop plenty of ball as well when he was younger

I just had this feeling this morning, I was thinking all day if it's wet we are in with a chance. If it's dry, just a weird feeling the Titans would be up for it.

Im just tired of how dumb our team is. We look clueless.

Our defence does not work together. Other teams wrap up the ball and third man in low to take the tackle down. We seem to get three people in, they are all pulling in different directions actually working against eachother and no one wraps up the ball.

When our players ran across field, everyone stopped and looked. No one ran into a gap to give them an option to pass. The one time bullemore did, carrigan looked at bullemore, looked at the gap but kept hold of it and went back infield.

Riki's break, if he doesnt panic and slows his run a little for nui to get there in support, that is a try.

Milford was never going to out muscle fifita so why he kept going high i have no idea. Fifita is all ego, so he would not pass so milf could have just gone for the legs tackle where he is a better chance.

And finally i am angry at me for thinking we were a chance for this game and that we may have had a better year.

I dont blame the kids for leaving, why would you condemn yourself to this horseshit team.

Last edited:
Yes, but minutes before they went on their try rampage, Fatty was saying how much better we looked under Kevvie.

I haven't been his biggest fan for a while now ... but he was still much better than the Fox callers tonight. i ended up switching from Kayo to Nine tonight

Jamayne might need to work on his defence. What do you think?

HScreenshot 2021 03 19 Titans v Broncos

Mate, I am saying I have never watched a game and said 'we won that because of Patty'. Or even 'we nearly won that because of Patty. He was the difference' It's that simple. I want to see it.

He doesn't have to run 100m and score a try and convert it to win it.

From my pov, I understand both the praise and criticism of him. I'll put it that way.
He’s a Welch or Tolman type forward, he’s not going to do anything flash but you would miss him if he wasn’t there. The problem for him is, like others in this side, he has been brought on far too quickly. He should be playing off the bench. They are doing it to Riki as well. I would rather see them play a solid 40mins with half the metres & none of the errors or missed tackles.

Well I truly hope he turns it around... It would be nice if someone in the club improved as a player. There isn’t much of that happening lately...

He will because apart from tonight he generally hasn't been really bad. It will help him when he can get settled into a front row prop rotation.

I haven't been his biggest fan for a while now ... but he was still much better than the Fox callers tonight. i ended up switching from Kayo to Nine tonight
The CM found out last year that the broncos in crisis generates greater traffic than when they are having success. The pile on isn’t going to stop anytime soon.

He’s a Welch or Tolman type forward, he’s not going to do anything flash but you would miss him if he wasn’t there. The problem for him is, like others in this side, he has been brought on far too quickly. He should be playing off the bench. They are doing it to Riki as well. I would rather see them play a solid 40mins with half the metres & none of the errors or missed tackles.

Perhaps ideally he would be.

Lodge and Haas starting, Asiata at lock (damn we are going to need him this year).

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncotville
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.