/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Good game mate.

But a good team would have put 30-40 on us.
You're probably right. I was at the game so hard to tell at times what the games doing. How was the refereeing from your guys standpoint?

Geez, Kevvie's press conference was something to behold after the weak shit Seibold served up. Wasn't afraid to pin the blame on both Croft and Milford, numerous times, and emphatically BOTH of them. He also talked about them as if they're the team leaders. No mention of the actual captain. And he wasn't ruling out making changes next week. The bloke is a straight shooter.

Last edited:
I've got to say this. How the **** is Brodie Croft is a first grade half? He is so shit. I don't care what anyone thinks, we need Dearden in and keep him in there for the rest of the season unless he gets injured or something. He has shown more glimpses of a first grade half than Croft ever has. It's the only way the kid will get better and he is the future so put him in the side next week Kevvie. Melbourne were right to get rid of him and we look like fools thinking he was the answer to our problems!
Well apparently he’s been given a month to prove himself and so far he’s 0 from 2. So he has 2 more games and they’d have to be solid to blinders in performance.
Im just tired of how dumb our team is. We look clueless.

Our defence does not work together. Other teams wrap up the ball and third man in low to take the tackle down. We seem to get three people in, they are all pulling in different directions actually working against eachother and no one wraps up the ball.

When our players ran across field, everyone stopped and looked. No one ran into a gap to give them an option to pass. The one time bullemore did, carrigan looked at bullemore, looked at the gap but kept hold of it and went back infield.

Riki's break, if he doesnt panic and slows his run a little for nui to get there in support, that is a try.

Milford was never going to out muscle fifita so why he kept going high i have no idea. Fifita is all ego, so he would not pass so milf could have just gone for the legs tackle where he is a better chance.

And finally i am angry at me for thinking we were a chance for this game and that we may have had a better year.

I dont blame the kids for leaving, why would you condemn yourself to this horseshit team.
I can’t believe we still don’t move up in defence. Wasn’t the whole stand still and wait for the hit up a Bennett thing from 2016? Why do we still do this....

You're probably right. I was at the game so hard to tell at times what the games doing. How was the refereeing from your guys standpoint?

It was fine. I mean we didn't get a six again until late in the game, but all our errors cost us, not the refs. Titans looked really good in patches, spreading the ball, keeping it alive. Build on that and you guys will have a good season.

It was mentioned a few times in the game thread, we definitely got the rub of the green and still couldn't make it count.
It felt like that at the game, it's easy to miss stuff when not watching on TV though so figured worth asking.

It felt like that at the game, it's easy to miss stuff when not watching on TV though so figured worth asking.

It wasn't all one way traffic to be fair but there were some clear calls our way, like the Carrigan drop in the lead up to our first try, that was poor refereeing.

You blokes certainly deserved the win. Goes to show what a few good recruits can do. Things looking good for the tits.

I saw up until Fifita’s first try. Do I put myself through the rest?

He hits pretty hard in defence tbh. He isnt an offloader, but like i keep saying, its not his game. Never has been. He's there to take the hard runs for others to benefit from, its a thankless role in a lot of ways. I think people have got this idea in their heads that he was going to be a better Jai Arrow from the misguided comments about him being kept instead of Jai ( which was never true ) when in reality they are totally different footballers.

Hard to really judge a young forward ( or any of these young players really ) by saying their contributions dont contribute to wins. They are playing in a failing team that doesnt really win many games. I do think though we arent using a lot of our players in the right way.
That is all well and good but if your that role of a player you have to be 100% error free. Your need to be a 1% player, the coach needs to know that if your out there he doesn't need to even think about you. He will just know your taking your hit ups, making your tackles, not giving away penalties and just working hard all the time. That is a player a coach loves. But if you bring nothing else and can't catch a ball, drop off tackles, have poor ruck speed on both sides of the ball then your not worth it and need to be dropped. This is not the first game either, its been evident in most games that Carigan has a lot more developing to be done, he takes shortcuts in his game to conserve energy. He can still work out, but for me he is a bench guy to isc guy at this stage.

That is all well and good but if your that role of a player you have to be 100% error free. Your need to be a 1% player, the coach needs to know that if your out there he doesn't need to even think about you. He will just know your taking your hit ups, making your tackles, not giving away penalties and just working hard all the time. That is a player a coach loves. But if you bring nothing else and can't catch a ball, drop off tackles, have poor ruck speed on both sides of the ball then your not worth it and need to be dropped. This is not the first game either, its been evident in most games that Carigan has a lot more developing to be done, he takes shortcuts in his game to conserve energy. He can still work out, but for me he is a bench guy to isc guy at this stage.

I don't think there is any player in the history of the game that's been 100% error free. That's just impossible to ask of anyone. Any player playing big minutes is going to have to conserve his energy. I don't think he takes any shortcuts at all. He competes for everything even when it's detrimental to his own game.

Last edited:
Croft doesn’t cost us points in defence like our other half does
Live, Milford was atrocious in defence. I love KWs outlook but tonight I didn't understand his use of the bench. You start the game with your number 1 and 2 props out and you'd think KW would think, I need to use my props carefully. Nope, Kennedy gets a run with 14 minutes left and the game long over.

Just on Milford again, his pathetic attempt to tackle Fifita happened directly in front of me. Shameful. Loved Isaako's conversion at the end. Was worth $356. My multi's, yuk.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.