Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucken love this evaluation.

Like you've done an intense medical evaluation of the players from both sides, inspected their muscle tissue, vascular-cardio system, cognitive systems, and have the definitive evidence that our players will outperform theirs. It's over-the-top brilliance.

Oh, hang on I get it now. This is another Patty joke. You just walked past him and felt the throbbing beat of his massive heart and went "that's carrying us to victory".

Well...something was throbbing.

I’m no manly player but I’m not heaps comfortable with how this thread is panning out
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

@Sproj You know, I just realised the date in the match header is wrong. The game is on the 30th.

I thought during the televised daylight robbery on Sunday afternoon the commentators said that the late Saturday games from this week were televised on Nine, but it seems like that's next week?

I wouldn't be surprised to see us have a flat week or two in the few games.

The storm and panthers like to really have a few big training weeks around this time of year. The purpose is to put a hard edge on their fitness then start to taper down so you go into the finals fresh yet with maximum base fitness.

The issue with it is your boys can be a bit flat for those few weeks where you ramp up your training but it pays dividends if you find yourself deep in the finals running on empty.

It will be interesting to see if we apply a similar principle to our training.

If you're in a really good position you'd flog them for a couple of weeks then taper back down, rest a large chunk of them the final round and you're primed for finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Rah88
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.