Belmore Sports Ground

Saturday
Afternoon
15:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I follow on twitter that is at training religously also posted that they both left training injured.

Could just be knocks/precautions etc so hopefully all sweet

Cobbo is a gun fullback and definitely can play the position, plus it would be good to get Mariner some more game time.

If Reynolds and Oates don't play, I don't think we can win this unfortunately, that's soo many players out it's similar to what Souths had playing the dogs.

It would require a miracle.

If Reynolds and Oates don't play, I don't think we can win this unfortunately, that's soo many players out it's similar to what Souths had playing the dogs.

It would require a miracle.
I love your optimism Mustafur we sure can win this game.

IF Adam doesn’t play, I reckon it’s a perfect opportunity for Jock to come in & showcase his Q-cup form. Based on his last few weeks cup performances, it appears that he’s killing it & he’s no stranger to NRL standard either. I’m sure he will be eager to right the wrongs in his previous performances at NRL level.

As per Oates, just get in Arthurs in his place & have Mariner on the wing OR a totally out of the box thought which may not appeal to many

Herbie to fill Oates wing,
Mariner/Cobbo to play left center/right wing &
Sailor to stay @1.

All in all, even IF Adam and Corey doesn’t play, we will walk away with a W provided we play to our strengths and game plan.

IF Adam doesn’t play, I reckon it’s a perfect opportunity for Jock to come in & showcase his Q-cup form. Based on his last few weeks cup performances, it appears that he’s killing it & he’s no stranger to NRL standard either. I’m sure he will be eager to right the wrongs in his previous performances at NRL level.

As per Oates, just get in Arthurs in his place & have Mariner on the wing OR a totally out of the box thought which may not appeal to many

Herbie to fill Oates wing,
Mariner/Cobbo to play left center/right wing &
Sailor to stay @1.

All in all, even IF Adam and Corey doesn’t play, we will walk away with a W provided we play to our strengths and game plan.
I didn't think Madden played bad when he covered for Reynolds as the 7(but he isn't a 6), I don't think Mam is a 7 at all so I don't see much point putting Sailor in the halves, it's pretty late to make a fullback change as well now, if you want Cobbo at Fullback it would have been better had it happened at the start of the week.

At this stage I see Arthars taking the Oates spot if he is out, with Mariner taking the Arthars bench spot, assuming Patty will be rested.

That's just an agenda, man. Everyone knows he's had a blow up with Kevvie, fallen out of favour everywhere and after eating a chicken sandwich will never play for Broncos as long as he lives. Also, he wants to play fullback and is demanding an immediate release after being linked to the Roosters on a $1.5mill/season deal for 3 years.
I heard from a reliable source that Kev hired a hitman to take Paix out, 3 weeks only so it musn't have been a good hitman.

Reynolds and Mam really need to take control this game. With Walsh missing aswell as Haas and Carrigan most likely that's 3 main points our attack goes through missing. Those 2 really need to be on their game.
And if I was Kotoni I'd be dirty that Best got that origin Jersey and I'd be out to prove a point. Whether Kotoni does that or not we'll have to wait and see.

Nothing on the newa sport tonight about them being injured

Nothing on the newa sport tonight about them being injured

Yeah why aren't any media outlets reporting on it?

Reyno going down is huge news.

I'd rest Carrigan, that was an intense game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • whykickamoocow
  • Maddy
  • marw
  • broncotville
  • Foordy
  • Griffo
  • Galah
  • johnyE
  • lynx000
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.