Belmore Sports Ground

Saturday
Afternoon
15:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get Arthars on the bench? Without Hass, Carrigan, and Flegler, you would think the forwards would need more help...

I would be expecting a late change later in the week with Patty coming back in.

Googled “PAIX INJURY” and nothing comes up so it’s a bit of a mystery 🤷‍♂️

Look at the Magpies team lists for the past couple of weeks and he's not in any of them, so I would say that's confirmation.

If only someone had been saying this for the last three weeks. If only.
That's just an agenda, man. Everyone knows he's had a blow up with Kevvie, fallen out of favour everywhere and after eating a chicken sandwich will never play for Broncos as long as he lives. Also, he wants to play fullback and is demanding an immediate release after being linked to the Roosters on a $1.5mill/season deal for 3 years.

Probably the best team we could have fielded. I hope they just run with arthars on the bench and leave carrigan out. We have plenty of options with versatile backs, staggs Oates etc.

That's just an agenda, man. Everyone knows he's had a blow up with Kevvie, fallen out of favour everywhere and after eating a chicken sandwich will never play for Broncos as long as he lives. Also, he wants to play fullback and is demanding an immediate release after being linked to the Roosters on a $1.5mill/season deal for 3 years.
He was sent to Q Cup before he was injured so don’t rule out the first part based on that

I still think Patty will play.

Type of bloke he is seems to be the type who if he gets through origin, seeing a weakened team will wanna play.

Just up to Kev and the coaching team to then decide how badly he needs the break.

Could argue for him to hold out til the Chooks game when we'll have a few more troops back or maybe with the bye still to come he can go without. Guess we'll see.

A win here would be massive for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Locky24
  • Allo
  • Horseheadsup
  • broncs30
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • Strop
  • Big Del
  • broncoscope
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • kman
  • Broncs1459
  • Battler
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.