Morning
10:00

Team Lists

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Was at our jr footy game today. His kid sure can play, was on the other team. Hodgo is such a legend, was hi fiving our kids As they ran past him for tries and checking up our injured players When they’d go down.
Judging by Instagram, Parker’s young bloke is smashing it as well.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
That is one of my career highlights of Hodges. Absolute champion, awesome to watch that again.

Still to this day no one shoulder shrugs the way Hodges could to throw off tacklers trying to grab him up high.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
We may well have won the next game against the Cowboys too except for a huge dog shot from Sims, shoulder charging Hodgo in the head and quite late too as I recall. It was a super grubby act.

Judging by Instagram, Parker’s young bloke is smashing it as well.

Parker was a field over from my kid's game earlier on in the season. He spent the entire game either on the phone or pretending to be so he didn't have to talk to anyone. Where'd you see Hodges @mrslong? Not a stalker, just curious.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
We may well have won the next game against the Cowboys too except for a huge dog shot from Sims, shoulder charging Hodgo in the head and quite late too as I recall. It was a super grubby act.

Parker was a field over from my kid's game earlier on in the season. He spent the entire game either on the phone or pretending to be so he didn't have to talk to anyone. Where'd you see Hodges @mrslong? Not a stalker, just curious.
He is very busy and important.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009

Was TPJ with Parker? He was on his Insta obviously receiving some “mentoring”.

Tristan1990

Tristan1990

QCup Player
Sep 29, 2016
You'd have to think Glenn and Farnworth, with Kennar and Coates on the wing.

Glenn at centre, well yeah it's shit, but I still prefer that if it means Corey Oates is left out.
i thought maybe kahu is coming back in they put a few pics up of training but didnt see much

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Staggs with a week of training at 6 I hope this works, I was impressed with his kicking game last week and with extra ball this could be our long term 6 option.

Getting a centre is alot cheaper then finding another 6.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Boyd will carve up - will be in everything. Motm imo and Broncos with a big victory. Giddy up!

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
What’s the story with gamble?
Is he likely to be available?

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncoscope
  • kman
  • Redux
  • Fozz
  • Gympie devil
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Swordfish
  • rj9
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • lakers133334
  • Old Mate
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.