PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Yeah, I’m not gonna be able to forget this season

Do you think about Bruno Cullen everyday? I doubt it. It will be the same for Paul White and his legacy. Just give it a good.......5-6 years.

Last edited:
Fifita is out with syndesmosis, his Origin campaign is in serious jeopardy as well.

Glenn was charged with a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact charge but will be free to play if he takes the plea.

I'm going to presume...

1. Darius Boyd
2. Corey Oates Xavier Coates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Herbie Farnworth
5. Richie Kennar
6. Brodie Croft
7. Tom Dearden
8. Payne Haas
9. Issac Luke
10. Rhys Kennedy
11. Alex Glenn (c)
12. Ben Te'o
13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Cory Paix
15. Joe Ofahengaue
16. Corey Oates
17. Jordan Riki

18. Jake Turpin
19. Ethan Bullemor
20. Sean O'Sullivan
21. Jesse Arthars

Coates for Oates, please

Last edited:
I appreciate your work with these videos @Super Freak but they are kind of depressing getting constant reminders of how far our side has fallen.

I find them pretty dissapointing. Not because of the content but mainly because I see its a twitter post and think it could be an announcement of a player signing, ceo or new coach. Gets me every time.

I appreciate your work with these videos @Super Freak but they are kind of depressing getting constant reminders of how far our side has fallen.

Everyone enjoying their footy, quality halves who really clicked together, and not trying to fix something that wasn't broke. That's a start

I find them pretty dissapointing. Not because of the content but mainly because I see its a twitter post and think it could be an announcement of a player signing, ceo or new coach. Gets me every time.

In a pre-match thread?

You're going to hate the next week...
You mean when the competition rounds end and we can move into the offseason stage for the club, yeah that sounds appealing with or without the spoon.

Who is getting the honor of creating the "Paul White officially departs the club" thread?

Active Now

• Skathen
  • BRC088
  • Bucking Beads
  • porouian
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Swordfish
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • whykickamoocow
  • Johnny92
  • broncomax
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • leon.bott
  • maddo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.