Round 20 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Would rather play with 12 than Oates the cocksucking fucking ****

Gentle is an idiot for leaving Paix on the bench. Sooner he is gone the bettre, and he can deliver the spoon to Seibold personally, signed by all the players

Brutal man. We got the spoon.

This is officially the most fucked year on record.

Img

The only **** dumber than Oates is Gentle for not benching Oates after his second **** up.

Have some fucking standards. Sack the entire coaching staff, every single person involved in this shambles of a season should be sacked. assistant coaches, demas wong, physio, fitness coach, the lot.

Get the **** out and don't come back.

Even Demas Wong?

... yeah, probably fair.

Unnecessary elbow to the head from that grub Feldt on Herbie...I’m jealous none of our players show that aggression

I hope they fucking cry themselves to sleep, I once didn’t follow my lead man into a room clearance (training) and I was berated and did drill for 10 hours straight.

These ***** get off litely, all they have to do is turn off social media.

Disgrace.

Clean slate pick s handful and ditch the rest.

So who's with me, throw a spoon at Broncos head quarters every day until we win a game next season?

If every member donated a wooden spoon there’d be a big enough mound to create a rather large bonfire.

Why not hold the ball Tommy? Why the dumb pass that was never on. Sigh

Every player has just got worse this year. Fucking hass try to barge over the line getting the ball flat footed 5m from the line and then stopping before contacting the defensive line.

Oates would struggle to get in as a reserve in ISC, coates has been given size but plays like a cat.

Argh!

Active Now

• jarro65
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • pennywisealfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Jedhead
  • dasherhalo
  • broncos4life
  • davidp
  • Lostboy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.