Round 20 - Broncos vs Cowboys

I'm tapping out for the night and year. All injuries, poor performances aside we get hammered over and over by the refs, most of our 6 agains are so early in the tackle count and deep in our own half they are pointless. We were never allowed to win tonight. It benefits NSW we get the spoon at any cost, including integrity

Although i prepared myself for the spoon this whole season, it still sits like a rock in my stomach.

I actually think we are going ok........ If we cut the errors we could win this.

Not a single person on here or in the general public would do that.

That last try wasn't one, Herbie got his arm off the ground.

I’m sure the relays were shown in 1.5x speed so we can’t tell. What I actually hate is we don’t even know if they are checking anything.

I’m man enough to admit I’m probably going to cry 😂

I actually think we are going ok........ If we cut the errors we could win this.

And move up in defence, not drop the ball, stop standing flat in attack, play a proper 5/8 instead of Arthars,

We're gonna be spooners and we will deserve it. What a shitshow.

We deserve the spoon. None of these guys look like they want to be there. Can't even hold the fucking ball. Defending as individuals AGAIN. this team is so disconnected no one knows what the bloke next to him is doing.

Am I missing something, can't you just rush the goal kick and essentially guarantee yourself a try?

Teams could work out a code word or something, if the player knows they haven't scored, they say the word and the goal kicker rushes the kick in under 30 seconds, easy 4-6 points.
You’d have to be smart, and we don’t have anyone that fits that description.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.