PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

4th is better.

If we lose, we get a second chance. If we win, we go straight to the prelim final and we get a home final either way.

Yeah, I know that freaky one, but at the same time whilst 4th gets a second chance, 4th is also much more likely to need that second chance

4th is not as big an advantage as it was under the previous system, at least, IMO :)

Broncos are going to carve the motherfuckers up, no two ways about it. Another big score coming, boys.
I don't know.. I haven't seen a post from Superfreak outlining his lack of confidence in our teams ability to win this week. We might be in for a loss. ;)

HUGE trigger!
Not this time, poor Allo is just one of those supporters who never has watched a player but has an opinion, probably about 17 or 18 with no developed skills yet. I treat it like an indulgent parent or the good humoured psychiatric nurse, with total disregard for the merit of the observation.

First time in Brisbane tomorrow and have tickets to the game, what's the best way to get there from mount Gravatt? Any trains?

First time in Brisbane tomorrow and have tickets to the game, what's the best way to get there from mount Gravatt? Any trains?

transport is free with tickets

you can grab any train to Roma street (i think there is a station in upper mt gravatt) and walk up to the stadium (about 10-15 mins)

or you can change trains at roma street (to the Ipswich line) and get off at Milton and follow the crowd to the ground about 2 mins

This game is a huge game for us in terms of keeping with the top 4. Every win is vital we got it wrong against the warriors, let's see how the boys go because i honestly don't know what we'll dish up. All i know is this is a MASSIVE game, alot is riding on it and I'll be absolutely livid if the boys don't turn up the intensity in this one.

Edrick Lee is out.

Sosaia Feki replaces him on the left wing.

I am not as confident as most in here, I think it's real 50/50 game, we did beat them in Cronulla but we had a call go our way, a crucial one at that

They're very Melbourne-like with their side, big pack who likes to control the speed of the ruck, if it's a grind it will suit them, if it's an open game we have the advantage there, it's a huge game for both sides

We'll win this one. No second thought about it.

Souths, Dragons, Sharks & Storm all have a winning streak 8 -10 wins at some stage this season. It's our time now & the run has well and truly started from last week.

Gee I know we play bad sometimes. But callings us the Eels. Cmon Fordy be nice. Lol. Bulldogs Vs Eels Rd21?

Are the kits different this week or is 'retro round' or whatever just some media shit?

Late Mail from Wacko's Whispers

Broncos v Sharks
Broncos are expected to be 1-17 with Tevita Pangai Jnr (hamstring) and Jamayne Issako (leg) looking set to overcome injuries to play. Patrick Mago and Gehamat Shibasaki are the 2 players expected to drop out of squad. The Sharks will have 2 changes with Eddrick Lee ruled out, he will be replaced on the left wing by Sosaia Feki. Wade Graham is also expected to be ruled out due to the birth of his baby, after not taking part in the Captain’s run and not travelling with the squad to Brisbane. This will see Scott Sorensen starting in the Second Row and Joseph Paulo tipped to come onto the bench ahead of Ava Seumanufagai, who I expect to be 18th man but drop out of the squad. Luke Lewis is a confirmed starter after taking part in the Captain’s run after recovering from a calf strain.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Lurker
  • GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kiwi2
  • Old Mate
  • NSW stables
  • bb_gun
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.