PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Carrigan didn't play for Seagulls this weekend, might get a debut?..

A great test for our relatively young team. You can bet your house that the Snarks will sledge, poke, and pull out every spoiling tactic in the book on Thursday night in the hope of putting off the young bucks. If we get a fast track then our fast athletic pack should endeavour to keep the ball in play for as long as possible. As soon as fatigue starts to kick in Gallen and co can be relied upon to lose their discipline and give away momentum changing penalties. But most of all we just can't buy into their niggling tactics or they'll steal our lollies. I'm sure Benny will be in their ear all week that the niggle is coming in the shape of fatty Gallen and the rest of his grubs (Holmes excluded of course).

Looking at the ladder currently, if the Rorters continue this run of good form, the top 4 looks pretty much beyond our reach because of F/A

Looking at the ladder currently, if the Rorters continue this run of good form, the top 4 looks pretty much beyond our reach because of F/A

Agree, 5th or 6th is our best hope imo. Home final would be good.

Top 4 isn't realistic.

We are far too inconsistent.

Nah if that game against Panthers was the young bucks finally getting the idea that they need to be switched on from now until the GF is won we'll make the 4 - just. I think we'll only drop one more game and that will be because of a combination of us not being able to sustain a nine game winning streak and some dodgy decisions going against us. Unfortunately we can't fully mitigate for that.

Last edited:
This will be a tough one for our young pack - Sharks are full of hardened veterans. Hopefully the older heads in our squad Glenn, Thaiday, McGuire step up and lead the way forward.

Really Hoping TPJ gets picked and is fit to play.

Really Hoping TPJ gets picked and is fit to play.

Almost seems he’s already the spiritual leader of the pack. We are a completely different team when he starts. Maybe next year just needs to be made captain. Send him to some law school and debating classes over the summer...

I'd be very happy with 5th and a home final

There's a 50/50 argument that 5th is better than 4th anyway

So apparently Kodi's picked up a groin injury at training and is in doubt... what's plan B?
Grahams out but Lewis is in.

So apparently Kodi's picked up a groin injury at training and is in doubt... what's plan B?
Grahams out but Lewis is in.

If Kodi is out then i would say Dargan will get a shot

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • eggstar10
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.