Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Chewed

Chewed

QCup Player
Feb 1, 2017
Carrigan didn't play for Seagulls this weekend, might get a debut?..

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
A great test for our relatively young team. You can bet your house that the Snarks will sledge, poke, and pull out every spoiling tactic in the book on Thursday night in the hope of putting off the young bucks. If we get a fast track then our fast athletic pack should endeavour to keep the ball in play for as long as possible. As soon as fatigue starts to kick in Gallen and co can be relied upon to lose their discipline and give away momentum changing penalties. But most of all we just can't buy into their niggling tactics or they'll steal our lollies. I'm sure Benny will be in their ear all week that the niggle is coming in the shape of fatty Gallen and the rest of his grubs (Holmes excluded of course).

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Looking at the ladder currently, if the Rorters continue this run of good form, the top 4 looks pretty much beyond our reach because of F/A

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Looking at the ladder currently, if the Rorters continue this run of good form, the top 4 looks pretty much beyond our reach because of F/A

Agree, 5th or 6th is our best hope imo. Home final would be good.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Top 4 isn't realistic.

We are far too inconsistent.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Nah if that game against Panthers was the young bucks finally getting the idea that they need to be switched on from now until the GF is won we'll make the 4 - just. I think we'll only drop one more game and that will be because of a combination of us not being able to sustain a nine game winning streak and some dodgy decisions going against us. Unfortunately we can't fully mitigate for that.

Last edited:
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
This will be a tough one for our young pack - Sharks are full of hardened veterans. Hopefully the older heads in our squad Glenn, Thaiday, McGuire step up and lead the way forward.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Really Hoping TPJ gets picked and is fit to play.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Really Hoping TPJ gets picked and is fit to play.

Almost seems he’s already the spiritual leader of the pack. We are a completely different team when he starts. Maybe next year just needs to be made captain. Send him to some law school and debating classes over the summer...

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008

I'd be very happy with 5th and a home final

There's a 50/50 argument that 5th is better than 4th anyway

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
So apparently Kodi's picked up a groin injury at training and is in doubt... what's plan B?
Grahams out but Lewis is in.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
So apparently Kodi's picked up a groin injury at training and is in doubt... what's plan B?
Grahams out but Lewis is in.

If Kodi is out then i would say Dargan will get a shot

Unread

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • theshed
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.