Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm - Pre-Match Discussion

An Hook wonders why he got the arse. He has no clue on how to pick a team. Vidot has been one of the best meter gainers this year and can't get a run instead of one of his love children Kahu. Why have a centre on the bench when you have Oates and Glenn that can cover that position with ease. Kennedy deserved another go after last weeks game I thought he was very solid in defence and with the ball had a few good offloads.

An Hook wonders why he got the arse. He has no clue on how to pick a team. Vidot has been one of the best meter gainers this year and can't get a run instead of one of his love children Kahu. Why have a centre on the bench when you have Oates and Glenn that can cover that position with ease. Kennedy deserved another go after last weeks game I thought he was very solid in defence and with the ball had a few good offloads.

Surely someone on here knows someone in the broncos team that can tell Hook (the stupid c***) to not leave Vidot out!!! He has been one of our best.....leave reed out instead. Why is Vidot singled out and reed handed a spot like nothing had happened??? I'm so glad this cu** of a coach is gone. I apologize in advance, I'm really angry and need to vent. This isn't the first time hook has made bad team selections.

Surely someone on here knows someone in the broncos team that can tell Hook (the stupid c***) to not leave Vidot out!!! He has been one of our best.....leave reed out instead. Why is Vidot singled out and reed handed a spot like nothing had happened??? I'm so glad this cu** of a coach is gone. I apologize in advance, I'm really angry and need to vent. This isn't the first time hook has made bad team selections.
I'm so glad his got the arse.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Maroon4life
  • Battler
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • The True King
  • Tim K
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.