PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Let's be real here, if he was any other player from any other team he would have gotten off with nothing more than a penalty.
Garbage Kikau got hit with an absolute disgrace of a decision just last week.

We should take the 1 week and move on... Kikau tried to fight it last week and copped 2. Just have to deal with it because after Kikau no one is getting off

We'll need TPJ to match it against Taumalolo next week so I would be taking the plea

I for 1 am sick to fucking death of the self acclaimed 'broncsgoat'

Fucking troll
Even though I liked your comment and agree somewhat, I find him entertaining.
I'm not sure if he's a troll or if he actually believes what he says. Either way, I find it hilarious that there are people out there like him.
He's either a broncos fan who will never truly enjoy broncos success because he couldn't handle being proved wrong, or a souffs fan who has such a sad life that he gets his thrills spending hours of his time per week going onto another teams fan forum.

Fair enough, everyone on here needs to stop pretending tpj didn’t make dangerous contact to the head with his shoulder.

And since when do hypothetics matter when it comes to punishments?
[automerge]1564281801[/automerge]

Superiority complex? **** me.

Just pointing out the clear bias most of you blokws show
Yeah he definitely made dangerous contact. I agree. His best chance of defending it is arguing the clip he got from Copley on the way through and the falling player contributed. But ultimately the onus is on him to avoid the contact to the head. One week is fair

Ok, we have done well against to shit teams. This is the real test as to where we are.

Even if we lose, it will piss me off for a while but it will help us identify what we need to fix for the bigger games.
[automerge]1564290620[/automerge]
Shibasaki will also be available for selection next
Giphy 1

Last edited:
Seibold made some worrying post match remarks about Shiba being back.
He also stated pretty emphatically that Staggs is a right center.

I think the mention of Shiba was just about having options to choose with all the injuries, especially if Glenn can't back up. Shiba could be put at left center.

I still think Boyd at left center is our best bet, but it would be a pretty big call to make.

Hopefully Boyd realises he needs to play wherever the team needs him and right now the team needs him at left center... he needs to be more Brett Morris than Josh Morris and accept players have past him in terms of ability

Let's be real here, if he was any other player from any other team he would have gotten off with nothing more than a penalty.
Except maybe the warriors , those poor bastards got shafted something chronic this weekend....

The NRL is a joke.

The bloke from Cronulla intentionally knees Lodge in the head while he’s trying to get up to play the ball and doesn’t serve a suspension.

For context, you can’t even do that in MMA, you would be DQ’ed.

But somehow what TPJ has done is a grade 2 charge.

To use the fact Sami fell away at the last second; one would assume Klemmer was also charged with a grade 2 offence last year for smashing Haas in the head when he tripped and fell into the tackle?

This will also be the precedent moving forward too, you’d have to assume?

There is literally no consistency.

Last edited:
The NRL is a joke.

The bloke from Cronulla intentionally knees Lodge in the head while he’s trying to get up to play the ball and doesn’t serve a suspension.

For context, you can’t even do that in MMA, you would be DQ’ed.

But somehow what TPJ has done is a grade 2 charge.

To use the fact Sami fell away at the last second; one would assume Klemmer was also charged with a grade 2 offence last year for smashing Haas in the head when he tripped and fell into the tackle?

This will also be the precedent moving forward too, you’d have to assume?

There is literally no consistency.
There is consistency to an extent.

If you are a star or media darling you will be looked after and everything will be done to ensure you don't miss time.

If you are not a star or media darling you are at the mercy of the blind man throwing darts.

If you are not a star or media darling and your offence is against a star or media darling you are deadset screwed, just plead guilty and move along.

We really could’ve used TPJ’s offloads in this game. That’s the best way to beat Melbourne is to create second phase play.

Seibold made some worrying post match remarks about Shiba being back.

Played last night in Norths win. Missed a few tackles. Strange game Norths took their three chances. I thought he was pretty ineffective even his running game wasn't used and that's been his strength.

Last edited:
That's no endorsement. He didn't hit him with the shoulder. First point of contact was TPJs pectoral..
Yeah but those pecs are solid steel. He should be suspended for being bigger than the guy in the other team. Also for pressuring a catcher and making contact after the ball was caught??? Look at the monkey. Southpark defence

Everyone needs to stop pretending tpj didn’t shoulder charge that bloke to the face.

I don't think you understand what a shoulder charge is.

Contact was with the upper arm/pec. It's worthy of a penalty, but not a charge let alone a Grade 2.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Bongo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.