11. David Fifita

4. Alex Glenn

13. Thomas Flegler

Interchange:

14. James Segeyaro

15. Joe Ofahengaue

16. Rhys Kennedy

17. Patrick Carrigan

Raiders doing a job for us. I think that they might go alright in the finals tbh

It's not only this year, the Storm have dominated us for many many seasons. Enough is enough, that's the way I look at it.

Yes I agree with you, when we lose I want us to lose fighting too. But, its different against the Storm. They usually spank us by 20-30 points and I want this to change.
We always get smacked by them at Suncorp . They grow an extra leg everytime and doesn’t help when they win the penalty count by 10 . For us to have any chance we have to be very disciplined and I can’t see that happening. We give away stupid penalty’s every week I can’t see it changing now .

Last edited:
They were going great and then dropped off big time, didn't look the same team. You could see that they weren't going to make a dent in the finals.
But... Results would suggest that they did make a dent....
[automerge]1564736850[/automerge]
1. Anthony Milford

2. Corey Oates

3. Kotoni Staggs

20. Xavier Coates

5. Jamayne Isaako

6. Darius Boyd (c)

7. Jake Turpin

8. Matt Lodge

9. Andrew McCullough

10. Payne Haas

11. David Fifita

4. Alex Glenn

13. Thomas Flegler

Interchange:

14. James Segeyaro

15. Joe Ofahengaue

16. Rhys Kennedy

17. Patrick Carrigan
There's no I between with this move. It either backfires big time and the usual suspects on here say "I told you so", or Coates plays the game of his life. There will be no medium when it's a game like this with both teams so driven to win, especially against the storm

Last edited:
Bennett will get his boys to throw the Sharks game to try and push us further out of the 8. I don't really believe that. Do I? Anyway, 1hr to go until we see how far the new Broncs are from being premiership contenders.

I think the rabbitohs trying to throw a game could still beat the sharks. They're fucking rubbish.

lucky I’ve got the whole season set up for me, a bit disappointed still but not super mad, just like someone said, win is a miracle

You might be able to answer me this but do you know why Coates is playing for a Titans feeder club rather than a Broncos one? I know he is a Tweed junior but I would have thought he would be playing for Wynnum or someone by now, now that he is in our system

He is a coast kid and just has stayed there. It's a welfare thing he doesn't need to move. I suspect two things, it would only take the Titans to say bugger him off and they would have to and at the end of the year I'd say he will move. Similar to Sam Walker who didn't have a contract but if he did you wouldn't move him from the Jets and his dad and uncle.

Coates was still playing MM at the start of the year so wasn't a great case to move him yet.

The downside to having players with that type of aggression is that they are toeing the line so often that sometimes they get it wrong. It's just one of the things you have to accept when you want aggressive forwards in your side.

People have been calling for an enforcer for years, we now have one and he should not change one bit.
I'm thinking he should change a little bit.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrMoore
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mister Wright
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Painin the Haas
  • Griffo
  • Redux
  • The True King
  • Fatboy
  • thenry
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.