Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, did anyone else make the mistake of thinking Milford would be a world beater at fullback after the Dogs and Titans games?

Typical performance. Didn't expect anything different.

Try being a cowboys supporter, we suck against all teams [emoji21]

I'm worried they have one big performance left this year and that will be next week against us.

Fuckin grubs & their grubbing **** play.

Reactions: Dee
Thank **** I have Fox they are all calling out the disgrace we are seeing.
Between him and Gould you would think the Storm get the raw deal every call

I don't understand, he's had some shit performances for sure but has started to come good recently. Now that he's struggling in a game we're getting dominated in, he should never be picked again? I guess I'm biased cause I'm a fan of his but I just don't get the logic.

He’s had the same problems since last year but will pull off a few good plays every now and then and people will say he’s amazing. I don’t rate him at all.

Serious question, did anyone else make the mistake of thinking Milford would be a world beater at fullback after the Dogs and Titans games?

Hard for him to have much of an impact when his Hookers would rather dummy and run or kick the ball dead instead of giving him some early ball.

At 6-0 down I was really proud of our effort. Once again though the mistakes pile up too much and we struggle to work back from those errors. Has been a problem for us for quite some time.

Melbourne the only team that gets away with throwing a punch and wins the penalty . Haha nothing surprises me anymore with the shit these dickheads get away with.

Reactions: Dee
Honestly, if this game highlights anything for me it's pretty shit coaching from Seibold.

Where is our structure? Our attacking sets are hopeless, now I'm sure a lot of that blame is with our halves being injured but surely the coaching call that takes a bit of guts would be to drop Macca, put Turpin where he belongs and get an actual halfback in the 7. We'll find out next week.
Milford has been outstanding. What are you expecting him to do really?

Our right side defence has gifted Melbourne 18 points with the help of straight up corrupt ref calls.

Last edited:
I don't understand, he's had some shit performances for sure but has started to come good recently. Now that he's struggling in a game we're getting dominated in, he should never be picked again? I guess I'm biased cause I'm a fan of his but I just don't get the logic.
The big picture here is whenever he is targeted down his wing his gets cut to shreds, the last two games he wasn’t and leading up to his time away from the game he was and was horrible. The good teams now know, they knew at the start of the season hence the bad display.

Woeful attack. Do we ever go wide? Or do we just pray a crash ball pays off??

Gonna have to wait until we get 2 decent halves first, lol. We only looked decent going wide when TPJ, Fifita and Staggs were making huge individual efforts.

The nrl are losing a lot of fans in brisbane. It won't be acknowledged because people still watch as casual fans so the ratings stay up, but a lot of people in brisbane have gone off the game. Cameron Smith and Craig Bellamy are big reasons for it. We have been terrible tonight but 90% of 50/50 calls go the way of the storm every game. Its been going on for 10 years, even after they cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • MasterWright
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Mister Wright
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.