Round 20 Discussion

I read they might put Barba to halfback, thats a huge blow with the way his forms been at the back.

OK, that would be a bit of a blow. They should just put their reserve or U20 halfback there, have him shuffle the ball around, and they'd get the same value out of him as with Keating.

Des Hasler couldn't possibly be stupid enough to move Barba from fullback could he?

I wasn't a fan either. One of my facebook friends who is Rabbits fan posted it. I love a meme but not a fan of making fun of a serious injury like that.

It's not even that. It's just not funny.

Inglis charged, grade 4. Wow the review committee really needs a clean out, there is way to much bias.

The Travis Burns charges are ludicrous . GI should get 2 weeks IMO. Hoffman harshly dealt with as well.

GI 4 weeks when the Prior charge only got 5.

No consistency.

The GI tackle should get a week more than the Te'o one as I think it was about 1 week worse. I don't care about points or gradings if Te'o was 2 then Inglis is 3. The Burns one is a crazy lucky dip suspension. While I think he should be harshly dealt with for the intent, Prior tried to break Thurstons jaw with a cocked elbow and only got 5. They need to completely overhaul the system in every way.

The GI tackle should get a week more than the Te'o one as I think it was about 1 week worse. I don't care about points or gradings if Te'o was 2 then Inglis is 3. The Burns one is a crazy lucky dip suspension. While I think he should be harshly dealt with for the intent, Prior tried to break Thurstons jaw with a cocked elbow and only got 5. They need to completely overhaul the system in every way.

Having common sense would be a great way to start with the overhaul .

Which judiciary counselor is having his PMS this week?

Please.

Burns jumped FFS. Had every intent to give him a knock on the head. That shit isn't acceptable.

Send off 24/7.

No way it was intentional. At all. Reckless at worst. Definitely not worth a send off. Might as well play touch footy if that's deserving a send off. Kennedy was falling. Burns was jumping because he's a smaller guy, see halves do it every week.

Worst send off in years. And worst judiciary charge in decades.

If I was the Panthers, I wouldn't fight the charge. I'd even ask for an extension. Burns is so shit lol.

I've actually changed my mind on Burns and agree with the sending off. Still don't believe the tackle itself deserved it but considering he had earlier made a fairly obvious chicken wing tackle on Masoe and there was a bit of a melee the previous play that I think he got involved. All things considered together and I actually think being sent off is fine.

No way it was intentional. At all. Reckless at worst. Definitely not worth a send off. Might as well play touch footy if that's deserving a send off. Kennedy was falling. Burns was jumping because he's a smaller guy, see halves do it every week.

Worst send off in years. And worst judiciary charge in decades.

Not gonna comment on the judiciary charge because I don't know what loading, points etc Burns has.

But in this case, he jumped and swung his arm horizontally. I'm sure he wasn't aiming to hit him on the chest. Deliberate high tackle for sure, got him flush on the head. Anything less than a send-off would be ridiculous.

Alexander doing his best to remind everybody who he's tipped tonight.

Should be a try here to the Cowboys.

Active Now

• Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Fitzy
  • phoenix
  • Browny
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • Horseheadsup
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.