Round 20 Discussion

Just need Manly to knock over the Tigers tonight and i've got a perfect tipping week :thumbup1:

I knew I shouldn't have bet on those pesky dragqueens... :glare:

WOW, what a brilliant try if this is awarded. Nofoaluma with a brilliant put down.

And it's awarded, that's one for the highlights reel.

Re: [RUMOUR] Barba to Broncos

Anasta is playing like rubbish, I think he's already thrown 4 passes to the floor with that pass just leading to a try for Manly.

Anasta and Marshall costing the Tigers big time with excruciating passing... Twice within a couple of minutes bombing chances and one giving Lyon a lenght of the field try.

Ironically, the Tigers have dominated most of the game.

Wrong thread mate :001_tt2:

You started it bitch! :finger:

:loool: We're in fine form tonight.

Anasta committing Hara-Kiri again... He has pretty much lost the game on his own. 24 pts turn-around in tries bombed and against.

Farah doing everything to give the Tigers a chance of winning, Anasta still throwing passes to the ground, how can he play so bad?

I dumped him a long time ago! :finger:

Anasta committing Hara-Kiri again... He has pretty much lost the game on his own. 24 pts turn-around in tries bombed and against.

It's almost like he's throwing the game

At least I don't have Matt Keating in my team!

Lol, you wish. He has scored me at least 40 pts this season!

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Astro
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.