Round 20 Discussion

Rankin is having the worst game I've seen from a fullback in quite a long time. Dropped two easy balls to begin the game and was very lucky not to give away a try either.

Souths execution is off but Titans aren't even in the contest at this point.

It really is the Burgess show tonight. Tries to both Sam and George.

Rankin is an interesting one - tore it apart at schoolboy level, made his NRL debut at 16 but has 'balding journeyman' written all over him at the ripe old age of **** all ...

Souths should be fine if they manage their financials properly. They may lose a couple of good fringe players but the Burgess brothers should stick together for a couple of more seasons at least.

I just hope that the inflated salary cap enables teams to field quality line ups as opposed to just inflating the salaries of players.

Fourex - Had plenty of interest on the open market but is currently contracted until 2014. Word is Souths will shift Sutton to the backrow and Keary/Reynolds will form a halves pairing.

What impressed me about Keary was that hecarried a fairly mediocre Souths NYC outfit to the finals last year and was constantly the star. His application was by far his best aspect.

It's a shame he slipped through our net.

was he swimming in our waters ?

Fourex - Had plenty of interest on the open market but is currently contracted until 2014. Word is Souths will shift Sutton to the backrow and Keary/Reynolds will form a halves pairing.

What impressed me about Keary was that hecarried a fairly mediocre Souths NYC outfit to the finals last year and was constantly the star. His application was by far his best aspect.

Yeah...what'd they say tonight.....30 try assists and then 24 tries of his own last year?

F*cken wow !! :drool:

It's a shame he slipped through our net.

Yes....it is a shame. Brisbane's hard working recruitment dollars at work again.

was he swimming in our waters ?

Titans technically given he was poached from Burleigh. However, we had a much better play at him than Souths and he would have been better than either Hegarty or Frisby.

His Origin eligibility will be interesting. Lived in Queensland for 10 years but played all his juniors in NSW. Wants to play for Queensland and his family is from here too.

I'm sure Rothfield will be most upset.

Last edited:
Easy win by Souths but I thought they didn't play as well as a team and butchered a couple of tries in the first half but it didn't really matter as the Titans never looked like winning. The Titans attack is fucked without Jamal Idris their slide in fortunes coincided with his injury.

Ben Ikin said that Luke Keary was a Parramatta junior or something like that and the Eels didn't want him. Just shows how poor the recruitment at Parra is as they offload their up and coming stars and chase duds instead.

Whilst I still think Des is the game's best coach, today's game right now highlights just how smart Bellamy is. The game plan shown so far shows amazing understanding. Something that Hook would never be capable of coming up with.

It's Maurice Blair not Bobby Blair, seriously daryl Halligan is a retard.

Great win Warriors always enjoy watching the Storm get beat. Kevin Locke was outstanding today easily his best game of the year.

Bobby is his nickname ...

Thanks, when Halligan was calling him that I was like WTF.

Great win Warriors always enjoy watching the Storm get beat. Kevin Locke was outstanding today easily his best game of the year.

Thanks, when Halligan was calling him that I was like WTF.

Don't be dissuaded .......you were right, Halligan is a retard. All the kiwi callers are

Yay Storm lost, two good results this weekend.

Don't be dissuaded .......you were right, Halligan is a retard. All the kiwi callers are

Agreed but at least they've got Voss to ease the pain while we are stuck with the ultimate bully Ray Hadley.

Warriors are one of the teams we are "competing" with for the spot in the 8.

Missed Warriors/Storm but it appears pwn was spot on with his prediction.

Meanwhile Todd Carney continued his rich run of form playing a leading role in the Sharks 32-10 victory against the Panthers. I'm by no means a fan of his but it's good to see a talent like him step up around this time of the season. With Gallen, Lewis etc. due back the Sharks could cause some damage come the finals.

ASADA's findings will be very interesting.

Knights/Chooks has been a solid game thus far. SBW couldn't help himself and hit Mason with a shoulder charge to the face.

Weak effort from the refs in the Chooks game. They gave away so many penalties in the ruck trying to slow things down and should have had someone sent to the bin.

How did the Gower V Pearce thing go for anyone who watched the game?

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Financeguy
  • kman
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Painin the Haas
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.