[Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I was happy to give us this game easily after last night, but now without Staggs and Turpin, who the **** knows.
Staggs is the big out unless Rikki produces another great game, maybe Coates in the centers could be effective.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Without Staggs thats alot of strike missing. We can still win if we turn up like we have in the last few weeks though.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Without Staggs thats alot of strike missing. We can still win if we turn up like we have in the last few weeks though.
Hopefully the game plan doesn’t change too much. We should still be attacking down the right. Get riki running at their halves and eventually out wide to arthars and isaako

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
reports that the NRL won't be changing the round 21 fixtures. So we'll be playing the Knights on Thursday

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Whoever comes in for Staggs will have his hands full marking Best.

He and Tuala are having a field day out on the left side against the Raiders today.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Knights looking really good, lots of uptempo play and good ptb speed as well.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Ponga has gone off by the looks of it? You never wish injury on players but Ponga resting his hammies next week would be pretty handy.

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
Frizzell not looking good currently... just win ffs

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

**** I hope Davis is better than David at centre because he was shocking there in his last stint.

Kev is like a cursed monkey paw.

You ask for him to stop chopping and changing - okay, now have Croft for the rest of the season

You ask why Mead has been dropped - Fine, Mead plays right centre now.

We need a relief hooker for Turpin - okay, 60 minutes of Danny Levi

Next game: That’s too much Danny Levi - Your wish is my command; 3 minutes of Danny Levi

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
**** I hope Davis is better than David at centre because he was shocking there in his last stint.

Kev is like a cursed monkey paw.

You ask for him to stop chopping and changing - okay, now have Croft for the rest of the season

You ask why Mead has been dropped - Fine, Mead plays right centre now.

We need a relief hooker for Turpin - okay, 60 minutes of Danny Levi

Next game: That’s too much Danny Levi - Your wish is my command; 3 minutes of Danny Levi

can't help injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • pennywisealfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.