[Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy to give us this game easily after last night, but now without Staggs and Turpin, who the **** knows.
Staggs is the big out unless Rikki produces another great game, maybe Coates in the centers could be effective.

Without Staggs thats alot of strike missing. We can still win if we turn up like we have in the last few weeks though.

Without Staggs thats alot of strike missing. We can still win if we turn up like we have in the last few weeks though.
Hopefully the game plan doesn’t change too much. We should still be attacking down the right. Get riki running at their halves and eventually out wide to arthars and isaako

reports that the NRL won't be changing the round 21 fixtures. So we'll be playing the Knights on Thursday

Whoever comes in for Staggs will have his hands full marking Best.

He and Tuala are having a field day out on the left side against the Raiders today.

Knights looking really good, lots of uptempo play and good ptb speed as well.

Ponga has gone off by the looks of it? You never wish injury on players but Ponga resting his hammies next week would be pretty handy.

Frizzell not looking good currently... just win ffs

**** I hope Davis is better than David at centre because he was shocking there in his last stint.

Kev is like a cursed monkey paw.

You ask for him to stop chopping and changing - okay, now have Croft for the rest of the season

You ask why Mead has been dropped - Fine, Mead plays right centre now.

We need a relief hooker for Turpin - okay, 60 minutes of Danny Levi

Next game: That’s too much Danny Levi - Your wish is my command; 3 minutes of Danny Levi

**** I hope Davis is better than David at centre because he was shocking there in his last stint.

Kev is like a cursed monkey paw.

You ask for him to stop chopping and changing - okay, now have Croft for the rest of the season

You ask why Mead has been dropped - Fine, Mead plays right centre now.

We need a relief hooker for Turpin - okay, 60 minutes of Danny Levi

Next game: That’s too much Danny Levi - Your wish is my command; 3 minutes of Danny Levi

can't help injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Accept
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Behold
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Hurrijo
  • Porthoz
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.