[Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Arthurs injured? I forgot about that. My bad
Maybe we should have held onto Copley? Id like to see Isaako at Centre. He played better last week on the wing but he still is not jumping for bombs in defence and it is costing us. I don't know how his defence is at centre. If its not great then its a no go. However, I think his running game would be better there. If Isaako is going to be a consistently good player I think centre is his only spot. Mead is better at wing or fullback than centre. I'd move Tesi to centre before mead.

Maybe we should have held onto Copley? Id like to see Isaako at Centre. He played better last week on the wing but he still is not jumping for bombs in defence and it is costing us. I don't know how his defence is at centre. If its not great then its a no go. However, I think his running game would be better there. If Isaako is going to be a consistently good player I think centre is his only spot. Mead is better at wing or fullback than centre. I'd move Tesi to centre before mead.
Why? Do we have rehab group bibs going spare?

Go Tesi back to centre and give Cobbo a run at FB.....

Go Tesi back to centre and give Cobbo a run at FB.....

Would be a good option if Queensland Cup was still going, Cobbo hasn't played a game of footy since his last NRL game in R15 when he got whacked by Latrell and had to come off. Wouldn't be fair to throw a 19 year in at Fullback with no match fitness / recent games.

Would be a good option if Queensland Cup was still going, Cobbo hasn't played a game of footy since his last NRL game in R15 when he got whacked by Latrell and had to come off. Wouldn't be fair to throw a 19 year in at Fullback with no match fitness / recent games.
Which is exactly why the Broncos will do it.

My sliver of hope for the season is gone with staggs out. Crazy that a centre can litterally transform the team like it has. Thankfully dogs spoon is all but guranteed.

My sliver of hope for the season is gone with staggs out. Crazy that a centre can litterally transform the team like it has. Thankfully dogs spoon is all but guranteed.
Did you really have to include the last sentence....

Ban Button GIF by swerk

How to lose a totally winnable game, the Tigers way...

giphy.gif

How did we lose to these fools again..?

With no Staggs dfending on the right im concerned the Knights left edge is coming together nicely...

Ponga now running good shape and getting on the outside of his man to set up Best with early ball, kinda how we need to use Staggs at centre actually...

giphy.gif

This is why having a strike centre today like Best or Staggs is a luxury.

Best is quite similar to Staggs in the way he shuffles, runs lines and can tackle break once given enough time and space to wind up.

With the preoccupation of our wingers to constantly jam in on defence id expect this play to be run over and over...

giphy.gif

I dont know who Kev is going to run out there but this is where we either win or lose.

When the covid lockdown was announced the nrl moved all remaining games to Suncorp Stadium.
Now that the lockdown has been extended will this game stay at the sunshine coast or get moved to Suncorp as well?

When the covid lockdown was announced the nrl moved all remaining games to Suncorp Stadium.
Now that the lockdown has been extended will this game stay at the sunshine coast or get moved to Suncorp as well?
Suncorp you'd imagine.

I believe the NRL's new covid safe plan is to play all games in SEQ out of 1 venue, which is Suncorp.

I'd say that stays in place until the lockdown is lifted... NRL will likely try to work with the government to increase the venues, mainly because Suncorp will get absolutely torn up playing 8 games a week every week, but I'd say it would only extend to include GC given it is the next best stadium in SEQ.

Knights are pretty shit so if we can stop or reduce Ponga's involvement I think we can get a win here. If Staggs was available I'd say we were odds on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Rah88
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Jason Simmons
  • tajhay
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Howie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • IceWorks
  • Aldo
  • Dexter
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Wild Horse
  • Browny
  • Fitzy
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.