[Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staggs must be made of glass........

is Brailey suffering the effects of concussion or some injury, because NRL.com says he is being "rested"

and i have to ask why the **** a team from outside the 8, who is still in contention for the finals rest their best hooker ... seems crazy to me, not to mention disrespectful to us ... hopefully that disrespect comes back to bite them in the ass
Didn't he get knocked out in the last game?

just one of those unlucky injuries that happen when 100kg bodies are flying all over the place.
Some players are destined to spend more time on the sideline than on the field. Hopefully Kotoni doesn't become one of them.

How to lose a totally winnable game, the Tigers way...

giphy.gif

How did we lose to these fools again..?

Cummins arrived home to see his wife sweaty, smiling and satisfied. He looked out the backyard to see a man in a Broncos jersey escaping over the fence.

I wonder if Kelly or milf come in for Willison as a bench utility.

Danny Levi is currently facing the judiciary for his fend on Tom Dearden.

Danny Levi is currently facing the judiciary for his fend on Tom Dearden.
He was hit with a fine... does he get suspended if he loses or just pays more money??

Might want to contest it purely because he's on such a low wage

He was hit with a fine... does he get suspended if he loses or just pays more money??

Might want to contest it purely because he's on such a low wage
Yep just saw the update.

Thought he may have had priors or it didn't come under a fine.

On that note, I don't think it's fair for a minimum wager like him who might be on 60k a year + 2k match payments to pay a 1k fine when players on a million a year also pay a 1k fine. The fine system should be proportional to wage.

On that note, I don't think it's fair for a minimum wager like him who might be on 60k a year + 2k match payments to pay a 1k fine when players on a million a year also pay a 1k fine. The fine system should be proportional to wage.

unless the club are permitted to pay the fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • BooKhaki
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.