Sunshine Coast Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paix back from injury? whats the go with him?

I’d put sailor at 14, we gain absolutely nothing when Smoothy comes in. Bringing on sailor in a roaming roll when the opposition is tired. I think Walters can play 80 but if he can’t Sailor would be fine with the tired forwards

I’d put sailor at 14, we gain absolutely nothing when Smoothy comes in. Bringing on sailor in a roaming roll when the opposition is tired. I think Walters can play 80 but if he can’t Sailor would be fine with the tired forwards
Smoothy is a very good defender .
And has slick service from dummy half . They don`t need more attacking options .

Reynolds out with wrist injury? I hope it's a bullshit story. Read it on FB so good chance it's rubbish but still...

Facebook is not a source. It's literally anyone just making shit up. The world is full of chancers, scepticism and distrust is healthy.
episode 4 insult GIF by Star Wars

Facebook is not a source. It's literally anyone just making shit up. The world is full of chancers, scepticism and distrust is healthy.
it's why I've said lately who the **** cares what some nobody from twitter says? people cite them as some sort of source? it's so stupid.

Smoothy is a very good defender .
And has slick service from dummy half . They don`t need more attacking options .
You’re kidding right, he’s been our worst player every game he has played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • davidp
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • dasherhalo
  • phoenix
  • LittleDavey
  • Lostboy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • Old Mate
  • broncsgoat
  • barker
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.