Sunshine Coast Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying the guy with the ute as his profile picture isn't a reliable and reasoned source of information?
Could follow me i use a ginger pubic wig lol far more credible

Latrell does some freakish stuff but he can't do it if the opportunities aren't there. He's a spoiled media darling but credit to him, he can ruin a team with a big play, we just have to make sure he doesn't get opportunities or he's too tired to get there when there is. Of course this depends on how much the refs hand them on a platter, I'm expecting a lot.

We need at least one more win to be assured a top 8 spot. 13 Wins will no longer do it after the massive log jam below us on the ladder. Boy our draw has been unkind this year and we really needed to ice that Titans game..

We need at least one more win to be assured a top 8 spot. 13 Wins will no longer do it after the massive log jam below us on the ladder. Boy our draw has been unkind this year and we really needed to ice that Titans game..
Yep that titans game could prove very costly... even separate to the loss we also copped a suspension to Walsh (he now needs to restart his season), and Riki and Flegler to long term injuries.

We've won the two games since then, so we've survived Walsh's suspension, but still have a tough run ahead with Riki and Flegler still out.

The loss to Titans could cost us a Top 4 or Top 2 spot, which is vital.

A LOT of results have to go against us to not make top 8 even if we don't win another game but don't stress, we'll win quite a few more.

Away wins like against the Dogs have been massive this season. Kevvie saw that as an area of improvement by removing all the excuses and making it ok- cold, wet late flights whatever this is all ok.

20- 1/10
21-1/12
22-6/12
23-8/9

Souths, Cowboys, Raiders left, they could finish on 11 away wins. Winning away from home shows toughness and a happy team.

Away wins like against the Dogs have been massive this season. Kevvie saw that as an area of improvement by removing all the excuses and making it ok- cold, wet late flights whatever this is all ok.

20- 1/10
21-1/12
22-6/12
23-8/9

Souths, Cowboys, Raiders left, they could finish on 11 away wins. Winning away from home shows toughness and a happy team.
That's cool!
I wonder if those 20 and 21 away wins were the Manly at Suncorp games too, just shows you how far we've come.

Our end of season draw is rough. I think we lose this week unfortunately, just want to get through unscathed and competitive.

I have us winning against Eels and Raiders.

20- 1/10
21-1/12
22-6/12
23-8/9

Can you please expand on the “making it okay” aspect

Can you please expand on the “making it okay” aspect

Kevvie won't accept anything as an excuse, he's made them more resilient and instead of using it's cold in Canberra or wet in New Zealand. We are ok with it being cold- we love the cold how good is this cold! In fact, we play better in the cold. He told them they hadn't won at Belmore since 1998. No excuses let's go and win there.

Makes it ok.

Kevvie won't accept anything as an excuse, he's made them more resilient and instead of using it's cold in Canberra or wet in New Zealand. We are ok with it being cold- we love the cold how good is this cold! In fact, we play better in the cold. He told them they hadn't won at Belmore since 1998. No excuses let's go and win there.

Makes it ok.
Thats great to hear and thanks for sharing that! This run will go a long way to see where we are at. Walters junior has been in fantastic form this year too.

Nah we'll win this week. The team will want to make a statement after the first game against these guys and we will.
I just hope the ref can for once, just stay out the fucking way!!

This is two top 4 contenders... potentially two title contenders... if the fuckwit with the whistle is blowing soft yardage penalties, then he's influencing the result and needs to stay the **** out of it.

Let the teams go at it and see where they stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Allo
  • MrMoore
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • barker
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.