Sunshine Coast Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the ref can for once, just stay out the fucking way!!

This is two top 4 contenders... potentially two title contenders... if the fuckwit with the whistle is blowing soft yardage penalties, then he's influencing the result and needs to stay the **** out of it.

Let the teams go at it and see where they stand.
and 5 minutes into the game...

"Souths are half a meter offside, why isn't this fuckwit giving us a penalty"

"Souths are lying all over us, why isn't this fuckwit giving us a penalty"

Latrell does some freakish stuff but he can't do it if the opportunities aren't there. He's a spoiled media darling but credit to him, he can ruin a team with a big play, we just have to make sure he doesn't get opportunities or he's too tired to get there when there is. Of course this depends on how much the refs hand them on a platter, I'm expecting a lot.

The other way I would bet Brisbane score a try from a short kick from Reynolds with Kurt or Staggs chasing.

Mitchell is terrible at coming back. If you can get him to chase the ball all the way then shift it back with a kick he won't be within 10m of it.

and 5 minutes into the game...

"Souths are half a meter offside, why isn't this fuckwit giving us a penalty"

"Souths are lying all over us, why isn't this fuckwit giving us a penalty"
Only if it's not going both ways... we already know first yardage set for Souths will get a penalty to "set the tone"...

Kevvie won't accept anything as an excuse, he's made them more resilient and instead of using it's cold in Canberra or wet in New Zealand. We are ok with it being cold- we love the cold how good is this cold! In fact, we play better in the cold. He told them they hadn't won at Belmore since 1998. No excuses let's go and win there.

Makes it ok.
Had we played at Belmore since 1998?

The other way I would bet Brisbane score a try from a short kick from Reynolds with Kurt or Staggs chasing.

Mitchell is terrible at coming back. If you can get him to chase the ball all the way then shift it back with a kick he won't be within 10m of it.
Latrell looks much fitter after his injury though. Hopefully this is not the case

Last year when he came back from a big lay off he went on a run of form, I wouldn't rule it out.

I think how Walsh comes back from the break will be the bigger deciding factor of how the game goes though, if he gets the right edge firing like he has all season, plus with the form Cobbo is on, it will be Rabbit stew.

The last time we played Souffs, they literally bashed us with an intent to hurt. Some called it finals football well, whatever it’s called, it’s our turn to serve them back.
Attack them, suffocate them, bash them, humiliate them & frustrate them. Put the bunny meat on the barbie.

Yeah I think this will be a big W for the Broncs. Our origin stars will come back firing. Lets not forget most of our players are returning from Origin Layoff/suspension and not injuries. Souths are all returning after injuries.

Some big ins for both sides. Souths look full strength basically.

Mitchell / Walsh
Graham / Haas
Walker / Carrigan
Murray
Kolomatagi
Cook
Arrow

We still have Oates, Flegs and Riki to return.

I know it's not the correct thread but does anyone on here know which days trainings are open to the public? My young fella is keen as mustard to go watch the boys train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Lostboy
  • Johnny92
  • MrMoore
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tim K
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • jarro65
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • pennywisealfie
  • Allo
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.