POST GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Watching the cows play. Anybody kind of wish we signed tom dearden.. on the same money as Mam at the moment and it's chalk and cheese.
All I remember of Dearden in a Broncos jersey is him losing every single game he started at halfback.

Change of club was necessary for him to develop under less pressure.

Maybe I should be glad I was at that grand final even though it was horrendously painful to lose in that way. Atleast I got to witness them at a GF? When will that happen again?! 🫤

I would have loved to been at that game - one of the best wins in club history and typical Locky.

For years I thought the Beale bagging was in jest, until I started noticing people were being serious.
The field goal was amazing
And I obviously didn’t know that was the last time I’d ever watch Locky play

I’m not blaming Beale, it was obviously an accident but it still happened and that’s sadly the most memorable thing he did at the broncos

Unfortunately I have two games left Eels and Storm Unfortunately I can't give them away. I could try to smuggle Rosie with me to suncorp stadium poor sucker who will be next to me

Guys it's definitely my fault I broke a mirror in 2018 and I have 7 years of bad luck

What about the 11 years bad luck before that?
Probably me not paying attention back then I was in high school at the time. The only time luck was on my side with broncos is in 2013 when the cowboys lost to the broncos

Utter garbage. Season on the line and they dish that up. Something stinks at Red Hill. The players we have in this team should be right in it again this season. Heads need to roll.
Same story different season
2023 was a mirage

Active Now

• theshed
  • Spooky1013
  • Bronxnationgirl99
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • pagey
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • azza.79
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gympie devil
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.