POST GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

We have a pack with Haas and Patty in it. We have a spine with Walsh, Arey, and Mam. We have Staggs and Cobbo in the centres.

It’s unacceptable for us to miss the top 4, but you could excuse it this year with the injuries we’ve copped. Missing the 8 is pathetic and just inexcusable.

If I was Walsh's manager I'd be telling them to sign any contract over a million FAST. Great player but you don't spend a million on any player from a losing/bottom 8 team...

If I was Walsh's manager I'd be telling them to sign any contract over a million FAST. Great player but you don't spend a million on any player from a losing/bottom 8 team...
We need to seriously reconsider our offer tbh. Yeah he’s worth a lot to the club but it’s worth Jack shit if we can’t build a team around him. Plus he’s not playing well enough to command the money he is

We need to seriously reconsider our offer tbh. Yeah he’s worth a lot to the club but it’s worth Jack shit if we can’t build a team around him. Plus he’s not playing well enough to command the money he is

He will be spewing he couldn't sign a contract last year/early this year. His value has dropped enormously this season. Last year would've probably valued him as once of the highest paid players in the game. Good for us I guess.

I imagine the PR spin machine will have it come out the week after our finals chances are mathematically gone.

He will be spewing he couldn't sign a contract last year/early this year. His value has dropped enormously this season. Last year would've probably valued him as once of the highest paid players in the game. Good for us I guess.
Couldn’t pay him even $1 million yet. He’s just not performing like he needs to. We’ve been fleeced by the massive
Demands for young halves with Ezra too.

I giving them the slient treatment. On other news my Mum's team is chasing after their third wooden spoon if that makes us better

We have a pack with Haas and Patty in it. We have a spine with Walsh, Arey, and Mam. We have Staggs and Cobbo in the centres.

It’s unacceptable for us to miss the top 4, but you could excuse it this year with the injuries we’ve copped. Missing the 8 is pathetic and just inexcusable.
Haas and Patty look exhausted and could use the full offseason resting and refocusing. Walsh and ARey have had disrupted seasons and Mam has struggled not having his skipper on the field. Staggs and Cobbo are both very inconsistent and struggle with excess space between their ears. Both are overrated.

This along with a few other factors = a season to forget.

Watching the cows play. Anybody kind of wish we signed tom dearden.. on the same money as Mam at the moment and it's chalk and cheese.
We had Tom, Kev wanted him gone.
Seems a masterstroke..for Tom.

Watching the Roosters play and wow they look sharp. We haven’t looked even remotely close to that this year.

Most teams have structure. We look clueless.

Most teams have damaging back rowers. We misuse ours.

Most teams have a back 5 that get yardage out of trouble. We make 10m in 3 hit ups.

Staggs only plays well when he’s got the shits.

Cobbo looks like he got plucked out of the crowd to make the numbers.

Has Kevvie lost the players? Sure likes like it. But hey as long as they get likes/shares and followers it’s all good.

We had Tom, Kev wanted him gone.
Seems a masterstroke..for Tom.
I don't remember anyone on BHQ mourning his departure. Even I wasn't fussed. He's a superstar though and he has been showing signs of it ever since the day he fitted a Cowboy jersey.

There’s no way Cobbo was fit going into this game, he looked way off the pace.

The complaints from the old boys is deafening.

Excuse my ignorance, what does this mean? Have they actually been vocal or because it's Kev they've kept quiet??

I didn't watch the game but looking at the completions it didn't like we dropped much ball, so were we just shit in attack or what?

I just can't fathom how every game we get dominated in field position. Doesn't matter if we've got our SOO forwards or not. That has to be on our playing style right?

What a disappointing year. God damn.

Walsh just isn’t it. Yeah sure he can run fast but what else has he got?

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • Rambstien
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • Spooky1013
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.