POST GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Thank god i had other things i needed to do today and missed the game. Not sure i have the will to watch a replay.
Definitely worth a watch. Not a standard loss, it was pure out coaching. Ciraldo had clearly done his homework and identified weaknesses which they relentlessly exploited the whole game with basically no adjustments being made by our team or our coach.

Most the other losses has just been a typical loss. This was a styles match up that resulted in a unanimous decision.

Not that other teams needed any help beating us, but if they did, Ciraldo just wrote the manual on it.

**** this, start again. No old boys influence. No ***** that just care about their brand. Smart players that want to work. Don't have an offer for Taupau even though he gives half a shit.

I don’t know how we fix this next year.
I do know Kev won’t have the answers, and I don’t think throwing over a mil at Walsh does us any favours either.
Yes we love him when he lights it up, but he just doesn’t do enough work to warrant that coin.
I’m trying to think of another full back who is so dangerous out the back of shape but so bog average with kick returns, but can’t come up with one.

Definitely worth a watch. Not a standard loss, it was pure out coaching. Ciraldo had clearly done his homework and identified weaknesses which they relentlessly exploited the whole game with basically no adjustments being made by our team or our coach.

Most the other losses has just been a typical loss. This was a styles match up that resulted in a unanimous decision.

Not that other teams needed any help beating us, but if they did, Ciraldo just wrote the manual on it.
That was half of it.

It was also the Cowboys 2022 tactic of dare the referee to penalise you by leaving the line constantly early and grubbing it up to rattle the opposition.

Worked a treat, in fact, Atkins was so receptive to it, he decided to trip over Ezra and scald Walsh for stepping in after a dog shot on the rookie.

That was half of it.

It was also the Cowboys 2022 tactic of dare the referee to penalise you by leaving the line constantly early and grubbing it up to rattle the opposition.

Worked a treat, in fact, Atkins was so receptive to it, he decided to trip over Ezra and scald Walsh for stepping in after a dog shot on the rookie.
I would again mark that up as good coaching. It’s worked for the panthers for years, you’d be dumb not to do the same

I would again mark that up as good coaching. It’s worked for the panthers for years, you’d be dumb not to do the same
Cheating is good coaching is it? If that’s the consensus and the refs won’t do anything about it maybe I need to think about whether League is still the game for me.

Cheating is good coaching is it? If that’s the consensus and the refs won’t do anything about it maybe I need to think about whether League is still the game for me.
It’s not cheating; it’s the ref and the NRLs job to police it and they don’t, so you can enjoy the moral high ground in 14th or win 3 prems in row. Choice is the coaches

Kevvie seemed to be awfully relaxed for a bloke who just coached a grand finalist to their 7th loss from 8 starts. He sounds delusional.

Second take…
If this game was a shoot out between Staggs and Cobbo for “who to keep?!”
Fkn Cobbo is on the first bus back to Cherburg to play park footy.
Disinterested, lazy waste of space.
Give him 350K, if he wants to stay. Otherwise, **** off.

So he’s basically a mascot, just as well buck can’t talk or Kevvie would be in trouble, a talking horse would probably make more sense tbh.

New coach for '25

the addams family horse GIF

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Spooky1013
  • Rambstien
  • Brocko
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
  • BroncosAlways
  • Robboi_321
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.