Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

An elimination game against Penrith or Cronulla AWAY and we are toast.

For the most part we have been arse at home this year. Frankly I’d prefer this team to play away...

Last edited:
Only Korbin Sims played well. The whole team was bad. I don't know what wrong with this team. It's round 21, they can't perform 80 minutes footy. It's not good enough.

BroncosHQ fans are so jeckle and Hyde. Last week was rainbows and butterflies in here. Tonight thenlive game chat was a haunt of vice and villainy with blokes spitting venom, in-fighting and a touch of racism. Guess the fans are a reflection of the teams consistency. Still was pretty shocked the few times I popped my head in. Either way, was a shitty effort by the boys but who cares. We were never really gonna make the top 4. Let’s lose a few more and make sure the big dogs underestimate us come finals time.

Teams don't win premierships with Captains with zero leadership qualities. Boyd doesn't lead by example, nor does he talk or motivate. I don't think he is even well liked amongst the players. We have too many players on big money just showing up. A lot of people in this forum really like McGuire, but i'm done with him. His lack of eyesight in one eye is showing. Two weeks in a row now he has been at marker and fallen for a terrible dummy and let them score a try. He doesn't make huge metres per hitup, and he doesn't dominate the ruck at all in defence.

He simply isn't good enough to be a lock, and honestly I don't think he should be in our starting team at all next year.

Next year I think our team needs to be something like this.

1. Isaako / Boyd if he pulls his finger out.
2. Any winger who can catch... plz
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Isaako / Boyd
6. Milford
7. Literally any first or second choice halfback from any team in the comp (besides ours)
8. Offa
9. Macca
10. Lodge
11. Gillett (if he actually comes back and isn't just doing a dodgy insurance job)
12. Glenn/Sua
13. TPJ
Bench: Nikorima, McGuire, Haas, Fifita

An elimination game against Penrith or Cronulla AWAY and we are toast.

We're going to have to have a cows like run from last year, something like: Penrith wk1, Drags wk2, Roosters wk3 (who choke), then the Sharks or something in the GF.

It ain't gonna happen, I just hope Melbourne don't win it. I'll even bandwagon the fucking rorters if they're playing the storm in the GF...

Last edited:
We're going to have to have a cows like run from last year, something like: Penrith wk1, Drags wk2, Roosters wk3 (who choke), then the Sharks or something in the GF.

What are the chances of a run like that happening the very next year. Seems quite slim.

Last edited:
So what was up with joffa and tpj tonight? Both didn't see much game time and both were underwhelming.

I'm going to be totally honest here.

I didn't give a shit about this game, I never thought it was important and I was actually expecting us to lose pretty comfortably.

We don't have a team of experienced heads who can churn out excellent game week after week.

I don't expect us to be a consistent team this year, we've got a finals spot no matter what, and once we're in there it's simply a matter of turning up for the do or die games.

You go to a stadium with more players than fans, after two big performances against competition heavyweights and it's hard to be up again for a game like that.

Rubbish performance, but I'm not concerned. There's only one team in the competition that can be up every single week and that's because they have 2 of the greatest players alive leading them every week.

I agree with everything in this post and that’s the unfortunate thing. I don’t think we’re capable of winning 4 games in a row.

Elimination game at Shark Park would not be good you'd have to agree though?

An away final anywhere would be aids.

I just dont think the sharks are good. I said in 16 theyre the worst premiers for ages and we have beat them every time we've played them since.

Bulldogs were very good and were the better team regardless of what is said about the referee's or our blokes.

I think they deserve some credit, especially Jackson and Lewis who were immense.

An away final anywhere would be aids.

I just dont think the sharks are good. I said in 16 theyre the worst premiers for ages and we have beat them every time we've played them since.

Let's hope we can get a home elimination final at the very least.

Wasn't it said that some of the players were out on the piss during the week? Sounds like Coach is being way too soft on them. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes that is influencing his commitment.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • broncotville
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.