Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Score line flatters us in a big way. We cannot repeat that performance again if we want to even make finals still ....(do we?)

I'm going to be totally honest here.

I didn't give a shit about this game, I never thought it was important and I was actually expecting us to lose pretty comfortably.

We don't have a team of experienced heads who can churn out excellent game week after week.

I don't expect us to be a consistent team this year, we've got a finals spot no matter what, and once we're in there it's simply a matter of turning up for the do or die games.

You go to a stadium with more players than fans, after two big performances against competition heavyweights and it's hard to be up again for a game like that.

Rubbish performance, but I'm not concerned. There's only one team in the competition that can be up every single week and that's because they have 2 of the greatest players alive leading them every week.

Sims and Milford against the rest tonight.

We're a frustrating team to follow this year. One minute we're beating top 4 sides, the next we're playing like shit against bottom 4 basketcase. Promising signs for the years ahead, but this year is looking dire.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and a quick shout out to the shit house refereeing tonight. I hope a call like that Sims no try costs Melbourne the premiership.

Last edited:
Disgusting performance that put a huge full stop on season 2018 which has been, frankly, Griffinesque in its shameless mediocrity. And this shit where they wake up for the last 10 minutes to make the scoreline look better for their image is starting to look really suss.

Also the atrocious display we saw in the Live thread shouldn't go unmentioned either. Tempers boiled over and corroded away the mask on some real assholes tonight, who need to give themselves an uppercut.

I've been saying it since round 5. We play well when we think its going to be a tough match, and when we're expected to shit it in, we play like its going to be handed to us.

It's a maturity thing.

Not worried about us turning up for finals games, but we're clearly going to have to do it the hard way from 7th or 8th.

Got to give credit to the Bulldogs. Our defence wasn't good and bounce of the ball favoured them, but they definitely outplayed us.

Even without Klemmer, their forward pack had bite. Their young half had a great game. Kicking game on point.

If we don't have a gear or two up our sleeve, we're certainly no more than a first-week-of-the-finals-and-you're-out team.

I can't wait until we have a new coach that isn't living in the past.

We'll make the 8, but we'll be making up the numbers. You've got to be able to have 3 or 4 winning games where you play for pretty much the entire 80 minutes in each one to win the whole thing. We can't even play 80 minutes in one game, and even when we do win, we can't string together more than a couple quality ones anyway, just get burnt out.

This year we have struggled to get up against the lower sides, we either just win or lose easily.

Our consistency is why we are making up th ed numbers for the finals this year.

An elimination game against Penrith or Cronulla AWAY and we are toast.

NO coincidence our attack came alive when Boyd went to fullback. I’d like to somehow do what Hodges and hunt did in 2006 and have Isaako return the ball and Boyd do the attacking fullback role. Might give us a chance.

Last edited:

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Redux
  • Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.