Round 21 Discussion

That 2nd try I said where's Barba and then he popped up and it was try time

He's like Jaws.

You know he's around, you just don't know where until it's try time.

Manly V Warriors should be a great game under lights in Perth, really looking forward to it. Really keen to see the matchup of Matt Ballin and Nathan Friend both have similar season stats. Manly to win.

edit: Yeah, we didn't need to see that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Michael Gordon is back tonight.

FFS

That's why I gave a warning & hid it in the spoiler tags.

You couldn't see it without logging on & clicking the spoiler.

Yeah, I don't really care. It wasn't in good taste at all. If you've got any further complaint or questions then take it up in Staff Chat.

Scoreline doesn't reflect how close it was.

0/3 now.

Bulldogs are looking hard to stop, still think they play a style that would destroy us.

I love it when a game shifts based on a decision that never gets shown again.

Don't know what it was going to take for the Bulldogs to get penalised in the second half. Flops, second efforts, blatant slowing down tactics, forward passes and none of it was called.

Cowboys are a good chance this year. Dogs were good but had plenty of luck again

Scoreline doesn't reflect how close it was.

0/3 now.

Bulldogs are looking hard to stop, still think they play a style that would destroy us.

They are playing great, but I really don't rate their halves at all. Barba has been godly for them this year, but you'd think finals kick chase defence would be way better than regular season one.

With that said, the better side won.

Their completions in their own half were just better than the Cowboys. That JT turn over and pressure chip kick from Bowen really hurt them boys from Townsville and gave the Dogs the chance they needed to hit the front. Still unsure of the legitimacy of the strip and still think the Inu try was sus but that's just spilt milk I guess.

That was an awesome chase from Matty as well. Thought for all money Morris would have scored (and he nearly did, phenomenal effort to keep his foot in) but he just couldn't position the ball. Was a good piece of play.

I still see a lot of cracks in that Bulldogs outfit. They're on a run and their confidence players are up, but just one spirited performance from another side will knock them down a few pegs.

Would love for that side to be Brisbane. We've done it before, would love for us to do it again.

And we definitely love ANZ.

I still see a lot of cracks in that Bulldogs outfit. They're on a run and their confidence players are up, but just one spirited performance from another side will knock them down a few pegs.

Would love for that side to be Brisbane. We've done it before, would love for us to do it again.

And we definitely love ANZ.

Dont get my hopes up, darn you.

Warriors cough up another 18 point lead.

Manly the masters of pulling off these come from behind victories.

Bleh night of footy.

Manly steal another one. Which gives me my only correct tip. woohoo

Active Now

• mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.