Round 21 Discussion

Warriors players should be lined up & shot.

They had that game in the bag & then stuffed up & lost it.

That's what you call a choke by the warriors

What can you say after that? they've blown 2 18 point leads in 2 weeks. The Warriors totally stuffed it, had the game in the bag and let it slip...Again. Congragulations Manly on the comeback what a great season this has been. Having a great tipping week 4/5 (Sharkies lost).

Wheels coming off for the Sharkies.

Sharks and Warriors next week, what a treat that'll be.

If the Sharks fall into the finals they'll be easybeats for whoever plays them. Even when they get troops back.

I'm starting to get more worried by Manly now. With a full strength side, they are easily a top 4 side, and you could argue they are probably still a top 4 side even with their current injury worries. I hope we dont verse them in the finals, especially if us and them end up in the bottom 4. Will be very interesting when we verse them in a few weeks time.

I'm starting to get more worried by Manly now. With a full strength side, they are easily a top 4 side, and you could argue they are probably still a top 4 side even with their current injury worries. I hope we dont verse them in the finals, especially if us and them end up in the bottom 4. Will be very interesting when we verse them in a few weeks time.

Every team has to deal with injuries, we haven't had full strength team since against Dragons?

If the Sharks fall into the finals they'll be easybeats for whoever plays them. Even when they get troops back.

I think a lot of their potential depends on how Todd Carney plays. If he can find his 2010 form, I don't think they'll be easy beats. I think this competition is one of the closest in history, and at different stages of the year different teams have put their hands up as favourites, but no one team has played consistent footy all season (althought the bulldogs are in good form atm). Any team from the top 8 could win it imo.

It's early days I know but Kevin Naiqama looks a good prospect for the Knights. Good speed, big man, knows how to find the try line.

If the Raiders recent history is any indication, they'll be up for a big one next week.

I don't understand why teams don't bomb Barba with a well timed tackle ala Crocker on Stewart. He does start thinking about things if you can get at him.

The Raiders are such nursery rhyme characters. When they are good they are brilliant when they are bad they are horrid. They were absolutley terrible today and as I predicted at halftime they were only going to score off a Newcastle mistake. Great to see Uate back in form on a positive side of things, Kev Naiqiama also looks like a future prospect.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • BroncoFan94
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.