Round 21 Discussion

Knights are on fire.

Not watching the game (I prefer watching replays) but heard Tapine was involved in the lead-up to Ross' try.

I can't believe Stone was so hesitant to give this guy a go. Here is one of the best talents coming through Newcastle who dominated the lower levels and showed some good signs at the top level, but he's not in the team from day dot, and when he is, he's getting 20 odd minutes?

Then you look at a guy like Tariq Sims who on his day is one of the most destructive backrows, is being forced to pace himself for an entire 80 minutes. If you cut 20-30 minutes off, he'd probably be a more effective player and you'd get more out of the side...

He's the least of their worries really. The injury to Mullen and ineptitude of Kurt Gidley, Tyrone Roberts and the dummy half is what's been stuffing them but it doesn't help.

Entertaining game good quality attacking footy by 2 teams you wouldn't be expecting to do so. Wish the commentators would stop talking about the El Masri 2004 grand final try, that try pisses me of to this day.

Entertaining game good quality attacking footy by 2 teams you wouldn't be expecting to do so. Wish the commentators would stop talking about the El Masri 2004 grand final try, that try pisses me of to this day.

You mean this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragons hit back.

Game on.

Good run from Benji.

But now Dragons are going for the two..

I would have gone for the try. They had Knights on the back foot with that run from Benji.

What a try from Randall.

Mamo is a fibber.

Would have been a great try if he didn't drop it.

That could be the try of the season.

All of the top 4 teams have looked flat this weekend.

11800154_1004106186288125_1475816839544586448_n.png

Cartwright should be playing Origin soon, especially over numpties like Jackson.

Have souths surpassed Melbourne in terms of grappling/ wrestling?

So how is that not a crusher tackle?

That's worse than some of the crushers put on report this year..

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.