Round 21 Discussion

Cartwright should be playing Origin soon, especially over numpties like Jackson.

How is Jackson a numpty? I see him as a workaholic type player who gets the job done without much fanfare. Every team needs a player like him.

Agree with Cartwright though, great talent who is defiantly a future NSW player.

Jackson is good enough at club level, but it boggles my mind how he managed to play Origin, and worse yet, for Australia.

If Blairs non shoulder charge was a grade 2 ... then what will Evans shoulder charge on Kasiano be graded as.

Well, I was wrong about it being a grade 1.

Evans wasn't charged at all.

Well, I was wrong about it being a grade 1.

Evans wasn't charged at all.

The Roosters are the best chance for the NSWRL to stop the Cowboys & Broncos winning the premiership.

Evans was not charged?
Is this the NRL telling everyone that shoulder charges are kind of ok, as long as they don't go wrong...?

In the wake of the Molo/Ackerman tragedy, it is very surprising.

Last edited:
Yeah ummm seems pretty fucking obvious who the judiciary supports at this time of year. How the **** Evans was not charged I'll never know.

What a joke. I LOVED the hit and would love if the shoulder charge were brought back but is it too much to ask just to have some consistency?

What a joke. I LOVED the hit and would love if the shoulder charge were brought back but is it too much to ask just to have some consistency?
Yeah, and we're missing Blair for 2 weeks for a shoulder charge that never was... :noidea:

Evans not charged is a deadset gee up. All everyone wants is consistency with the charges and penalties handed out but in such a clear cut case as Evans/Kasiano, they decide it's ok and free to play. Why?, because Kasiano wasn't injured I'm sure.

I liked the hit, Kasiano (by the look of it) appreciated it after their sprays just earlier but still it's a shoulder charge and should go. The judiciary has totally lost it and all credibility (if any they had in first place) is out the window.

Guess I'm a bit bitter as Blair's taking a holiday, but geeze.

Evans not charged is a deadset gee up. All everyone wants is consistency with the charges and penalties handed out but in such a clear cut case as Evans/Kasiano, they decide it's ok and free to play. Why?, because Kasiano wasn't injured I'm sure.

I liked the hit, Kasiano (by the look of it) appreciated it after their sprays just earlier but still it's a shoulder charge and should go. The judiciary has totally lost it and all credibility (if any they had in first place) is out the window.

Guess I'm a bit bitter as Blair's taking a holiday, but geeze.

Taking Blair out of the picture, it's still laughable. Especially after a player has died this year from the exact same thing gone wrong. I'd love to take my NSW-hating goggles off, but if a Bronco does that he'd be on the sidelines for a month.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.