Round 21 Discussion

Liam Knight might have to come off for an HIA after that.

fmd Storm and Roosters get away with slowing it all down when the other team is on the attack.

I despise the storm and everything they stand for. They’re cheating scum of the universe.

Andsouths are just letting themselves be dominated by them.

Melbourne just keep giving South Sydney opportunities.

Another penalty for a grapple.

Murray was pretty fortunate he was able to get a second dip at that play the ball.

Still it was off a trademark run from him that Souths had Melbourne's line stretch and Turner throws a do or die pass that comes off. An extremely important try in the context of the game.

Followed up by a poor miss at conversion from Reynolds.

fmd Storm and Roosters get away with slowing it all down when the other team is on the attack.
They should have been binned already. Every time the Souths are close to building momentum, Melbourne hold on for ages, every tackle.

Holy shit.

The refs actually made an excellent call there. It's another bullshit grub tactic from the Storm, jump early to knock the defender out of the way from contesting the ball.

I couldn’t love Gerard Sutton anymore right now

*except he should have called that a no try on the field

I despise the storm and everything they stand for. They’re cheating scum of the universe.

Andsouths are just letting themselves be dominated by them.

Is that the good guy mentality of Wayne Bennett shining through?

Holy shit.

The refs actually made an excellent call there. It's another bullshit grub tactic from the Storm, jump early to knock the defender out of the way from contesting the ball.
tupou got away with it earlier today. He always does it too.

Souths have done really well to stay in this contest.

8-3 penalty count there way.

And they get another break here with Vunivalu unable to swoop on a loose ball.

Bellamy is begging for the half-time siren, Melbourne have lost the plot.

Deadset how are they not binned yet?

This is classic Storm tactics, grub up in the ruck concede penalties as long as you kill any attacking momentum from the other team.

tupou got away with it earlier today. He always does it too.
Them and the Storm ***** are masters at manipulating the refs.

It's why I got so much joy from Melbourne being beat by them. Hopefully if those two scum clubs make the GF again Roosters win with grubbery too.

Them and the Storm ***** are masters at manipulating the refs.

It's why I got so much joy from Melbourne being beat by them. Hopefully if those two scum clubs make the GF again Roosters win with grubbery too.
Hopefully neither of them win. Cooper Cronk is just a diving fairy these days. He must be the only player in history to leave the Storm and become unlikeable.

How come vunivalu can lay on him for that long?

Hopefully neither of them win. Cooper Cronk is just a diving fairy these days. He must be the only player in history to leave the Storm and become unlikeable.
You reckon we can get a Manly/Rabbits/Raiders GF? It would be so good to see both of those shit clubs miss the GF. Hopefully both out in straight sets :P

Active Now

• Matheos
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • BruiserMk1
  • Jazza
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • jd87
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.