Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Pearson showed me enough to think the kid is going to a star if he gets an extended run . You forgot the bomb he snatched from the opposition ? He also kept running hard and threatening to split the defence even after being stiff armed and shoulder charged while on the ground . He has heart .

Did you actually watch the game ? Benji was in front of the dummy half calling for the ball ...

Hunt to hooker , K Nick to #7 .

Back slappin fair weather supporters . It aint over till its over .
I think what people have the shits with is that we have a star studded side that can't seem to put it together. We have supported through the Henjac and Griffin eras to watch the side flourish in 2015 with the potential to give its fans at least 5 years of success to then turn to custard over the next 2 seasons. Brilliant side, Brilliant coach and shithouse results. That's what's got me, I'm more pissed off now than when Griffin was violating us.

I think what people have the shits with is that we have a star studded side that can't seem to put it together. We have supported through the Henjac and Griffin eras to watch the side flourish in 2015 with the potential to give its fans at least 5 years of success to then turn to custard over the next 2 seasons. Brilliant side, Brilliant coach and shithouse results. That's what's got me, I'm more pissed off now than when Griffin was violating us.

"Brilliant" coach. More a man manager.

Boys,

Honestly you're all going to give yourselves a heart attack.

The fact of the matter is our boys just don't want to win the premiership hard enough. They aren't willing to pay the price like they did in 2015. Do we have the team now to win the comp? I believe we do but until the players believe it and actually show it out there on the field where it counts week in week out consistently, then its all talk and personally I'm not into cheap talk.

Last night proved in my eyes that we aren't a top 4 team. We are a good team that comfortably sits between 6th and 8th in the NRL. We were up 12-0 after 10 minutes, to let it go after that and lose is unacceptable. We lack hunger and a killer instinct. We don't want to pay the price. With or without McCullough, boys this season is done. Accept it and move on.

I'll be happy to be proved wrong but i don't think i will be. Last night's performance told the story of our team for 2017.

Glad we had that loss now and not in round 26.

There is still plenty of time to get our mojo back, no need to panic yet.

This was the main reason why I didn't like losing Herman. Never got enough time on the field to convince others on here that he was/is a quality prop. Sims has been underwhelming. He just doesn't make metres

Boyd needs to pick his game up in a lot of areas. Funnily the only thing that has improved is his kick returns where he's actually taking the hitup and not being a cat anymore. I understand his frustration sometimes when we aren't getting a fair ruck policing, but it still happens way too often.

I think we're just a slow team. We don't have anyone thrashing around in the tackle trying to get out of it. That seems to be where we're getting penalised lately when teams do it to us. We lumber through our sets and are getting nowhere.

Yep sims needs a stint in qcup.

I'm pretty sure in 06 we looked like rubbish too with about three or four rounds to go and then suddenly it clicked. Mid-season pre-season is probably happening now. If we are like this next week, it still won't be the end of the world. If we are like this in round 24, then by all means throw all your toys in and out of the cot and over the fence and into grandmas apple pie but for now, look at it as the wake up call our side needed.

Boys,

Honestly you're all going to give yourselves a heart attack.

The fact of the matter is our boys just don't want to win the premiership hard enough. They aren't willing to pay the price like they did in 2015. Do we have the team now to win the comp? I believe we do but until the players believe it and actually show it out there on the field where it counts week in week out consistently, then its all talk and personally I'm not into cheap talk.

Last night proved in my eyes that we aren't a top 4 team. We are a good team that comfortably sits between 6th and 8th in the NRL. We were up 12-0 after 10 minutes, to let it go after that and lose is unacceptable. We lack hunger and a killer instinct. We don't want to pay the price. With or without McCullough, boys this season is done. Accept it and move on.

I'll be happy to be proved wrong but i don't think i will be. Last night's performance told the story of our team for 2017.

I don't understand how pro athletes have this mentality, but sadly I agree with you. When I played sport, obviously not at a professional level, I'd be gutted if I went missing in action or let my team mates down, adding a rabid fan base on top of that would have given me even more incentive to perform. Look at someone like Chricton, the All Blacks in general, or Fat Turbo, they have a win at all costs mentality that we seem to have a dearth of at the Broncos. In 2006 we had an abundance of it.

It's sad to think that most of the blokes posting here have more passion for the broncos than some of the actual players.

Some serious rubbish has been spoken here following this loss... you'd almost think team 1 was just flogged 44-14 by team 11 on the ladder. Just like what happened to the Broncos in 2015 we were beaten 44-14 in round 21 in a similarly poor display before going on to make the grand final.

Sorry to say but you can't win every game of the season and I guarantee this won't be our last loss for the year, the real question is how many more times do we have to hear "wow we look good tonight I think we can win the premiership this year and how good is super coach Wayne" followed by "we won't even make the top 8 I think it's time for a clean out and new coach".

Honestly enough of he over dramatic bullshit, yes it was a bad performance but it's round 21 anything can happen from here on in. When we finish in 7th position and get bundled out in week one of the finals come back and crucify the team. Until then it's time to calm the %#*^ down.

I'm pretty sure in 06 we looked like rubbish too with about three or four rounds to go and then suddenly it clicked.

We were I believe on a 5 game losing streak and then nuked the Bulldogs off the park in round 24.

Round 24-25 is key for form clicking.

I must be the only one that thought we came up against a red hot eels outfit. They played an extremely fast game throwing the ball at will and made hardly any errors.

It was like coming up against a warriors outfit from 10yrs ago when everything sticks... you just have to suck it up and move on

One positive I thought is Ofahengaue is really showing up, I would be happy to see him start instead of Sims. Pangai also tried his heart out.

In 2015, we found a way to win these games. We had the mentality and the self belief to grind our way back into the contest and get over the top of our opponent.

We didn't have to rely on our opponent shitting the bed to get back into it. We got ourselves back in it with sheer determination and hunger.

In 2006, we had Locky, Hodges, Berrigan, Webcke, Civoniceva...

We were I believe on a 5 game losing streak and then nuked the Bulldogs off the park in round 24.

Round 24-25 is key for form clicking.
So basically we smashed the dogs 3 weeks too early. NRL rigging the draw against us!

Active Now

• Browny
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • simplythebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.