PRE-GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t surprise me if we win this week, then get smashed next week, rinse and repeat.

Could not be a better situation with Wahs and Phins losing and us playing Tits and Phins coming up

Just win ffs

Could not be a better situation with Wahs and Phins losing and us playing Tits and Phins coming up

Just win ffs
It’s starting to remind me of 2022 when every week we said “we only need to win x amount of games”, “the next few are winnable”, “we really need to show up for this one and other results can go our way” and at every step they failed until we missed finals.

The coach, the captain, and their overall effort is under attack. If they don't step up and win this convincingly the season is over.

I'm actually going to miss this game live (first time in a long time), but I'm still putting all my faith/hope/weekend happiness into this match.

New and more optimistic prediction:

Broncos 70 - Titans 0

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2024BHQGamedayPoster

Weeks? Meh we lost that in 2020
2019 - 58-0 should be on the death certificate of the Mighty Brisbane Broncos.

Need to get used to not being a power house club, and just making up the numbers.

2019 - 58-0 should be on the death certificate of the Mighty Brisbane Broncos.

Need to get used to not being a power house club, and just making up the numbers.
Probably right but still, 2020 was when a part of me really died inside as a Broncos supporter and not just for the spoon. But the toxic environment the club had developed.

I was thinking 2011... but maybe it was 2008
2011 had the high of Lockyer kicking that field goal which was amazing but realising that with Lockyer breaking his jaw in the same match we had no chance progressing to the Grand Final in the finals after that.

2011 had the high of Lockyer kicking that field goal which was amazing but realising that with Lockyer breaking his jaw in the same match we had no chance progressing to the Grand Final in the finals after that.
2008 was when Khunt (the captain in waiting) left like a mercenary, they sold off Petero for fucking Clinton and Bennett was first kicked out the door

2011 was just the last fading light

Was 2007 or 2008 also when they brought in 2 Friday night games?? forever ending Broncos being able to get Sunday afternoon games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • azza.79
  • rj9
  • broncos4life
  • upthebroncs
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • Tristan1990
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.