PRE-GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defense was so bad we made a team like the bulldogs look good in attack. I’d expect the Titans to just shred us. I have tickets but I really don’t want to go

Hopefully Walsh, Haas, Fifita, and JC go well for the sake of my sc team. Who cares about the actual result? These two clubs are done for the year

Anyone know where the good parking is down at that shit hole cbus stadium

Oh well, now I can give full attention to the Lions and the AFL. What pathetic season this has turned out to be. I’ll see you guys next year in terms of NRL.

We will still win a few games and limp home to miss the finals
Yesterday we played the absolute antithesis of our play style (dedicated and hard working) thus were exposed.
Other lazy sides like us won’t expose us so badly and our stars will have an impact.

Anyone know where the good parking is down at that shit hole cbus stadium
There's not much parking around the stadium.

Your best bet is to park at Varsity Lakes and get the train up to Robina. Only takes about 5 mins.

Social media is really cruelling Kevvie today.

The players can put an end to that with an emphatic win over the Titans, not only keeping us in the competition but showing they haven't downed tools.

But if it's a repeat of this round. If we fizzle out like 2022. It's over for Kevvie. Get it done.

Obviously, we want the first scenario, but the latter should at least put the matter to bed.

On the other hand, if it's a tight contest and we win by enough to barely keep us alive, or get pipped and bow out not with a bang, but a whimper, I'm fucked if I know what that will mean. Probably that the pain will be prolonged.

Careful what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redfern_1980
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Brocko
  • the_next
  • pagey
  • Broncosgirl
  • theshed
  • Spooky1013
  • barker
  • TimWhatley
  • Financeguy
  • davidp
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.