PRE-GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't give a **** about we have to say either, which is a good thing.
Unfortunately, the team doesn't seem to give a **** about anything he has to say either.

Looking at the parking for this game. Anyone parked at the Robina High School in the car park there??

Good on you McHunt, this is the moment you have been waiting four years for, shine on you crazy diamond.
Maybe you need to revisit four years ago rather than keep revising history. Note the second point:

Well, we're now tied with the tits on the ladder. Battle of 13th and 14th. How embarrassing.

edit: Actually tits have had the extra bye.. But still, just sad.

Well a low finish will necessitate change, that’s what most posters seem to want, so why not celebrate it and enjoy the journey back to 2020.

Anyone but Penrith or Melbourne.

Dogs seem like a deserving team.
Yep. A Melbourne v Penrith GF, yay,
How very exciting.

Brisbane seem to have papered over some serious problems with last years result, whoever is in charge of their recruiting needs to learn from what the Storm are doing.

Kevvie needs to actually make some changes, and send some messages to some of the passengers who are not performing.

I'm dropping Ezra and Cobbo for Rogers/Oates. Ezra can't miss 10 tackles while offering so little in attack.

Kevvie needs to actually make some changes, and send some messages to some of the passengers who are not performing.

I'm dropping Ezra and Cobbo for Rogers/Oates. Ezra can't miss 10 tackles while offering so little in attack.
This has been one of the problems we've had. Changes can often not be made because of our injuries to our depth players

This has been one of the problems we've had. Changes can often not be made because of our injuries to our depth players
Both changes I've suggested have available players to replace them.

This week Oates needs to be back on the wing again. With the news coming out about Cobbo I think regardless of wrongdoing they should sideline him this week. Oates was decent against the knights and despite his lack of speed, as long as he catches the high ball and Defends as he didnt against the knights, he will be an upgrade on Cobbo.

Yep. A Melbourne v Penrith GF, yay,
How very exciting.

Brisbane seem to have papered over some serious problems with last years result, whoever is in charge of their recruiting needs to learn from what the Storm are doing.
Didn’t we get the storm super recruitment computer? 😂

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Not this week Broncos!!!
The head has finally won over the heart. I get the last laugh this time!??

Clutching at straws, but maybe not being at home will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• scobie
  • Morkel
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.