Round 22 - Broncos vs Bulldogs - Post Match Discussion

I'm sure it'll be said that the Dogs were terrible, but it's just relieving to see the boys put a side to the sword like that after so many wins squandered this year.

Also, Ben Hunt is a champion.

They played bad for a reason. They were good for the first 20 and then we destroyed them.

I cant understand how that shit stain reynolds stayed on the field for so long. The refs have no balls.

Do players get to move up when the attacking hooker taps the ball or when the whistle is blown?

If Reynolds is charged as he should be, and gets a Grade 1 tripping charge (75 points) and a Grade 1 Kicking charge (200 points), even if he has no carry over points, he will miss 3 games, minimum.

I'm pretty sure he has been suspended at least once this year, so he will have carry-over points and loading

First time the broncos have scored 40+ since round 13 2012, love it!

I cant understand how that shit stain reynolds stayed on the field for so long. The refs have no balls.

he should have been sent for the kick and even Hadley was saying he most definately should have been sent for that trip that could have broken Barbas leg

Bug3RiUIEAAgdyM.jpg:large

he should have been sent for the kick and even Hadley was saying he most definately should have been sent for that trip that could have broken Barbas leg

They were saying he should have been sent when he kicked Thaiday in the eyes.

What a beautiful game, phenomenal performances from everyone on the team. I thought Kennedy & Hannant were bloody awesome off the bench, as well as Oates, all justified their position and put another nail in the coffin of Lowrie.

Barba had his best game of the year imo, looked dangerous all game, was looking for work, and put in a couple of decent kicks, as well as a great try. Hunt.. was brilliant, what a player.

Last but not least, HOFFMAN?.. Where has that been all year, I feel like when he was playing Five-Eighth he was actually not passing on purpose.. "Look Hook, I can't pass, put me back at Fullback where I belong :(", oh well.

I thought we looked way better without Hodges, Copley adds far more speed and offense down the right side, sorry to say. Look at the speed and X-Factor in this back line.. (I'm dreaming, it's not happening)

1. Milford
2. Boyd
3. Hoffman
4. Copley
5. Vidot
6. Barba
7. Hunt

:drool:

What a beautiful game, phenomenal performances from everyone on the team. I thought Kennedy & Hannant were bloody awesome off the bench, as well as Oates, all justified their position and put another nail in the coffin of Lowrie.

Barba had his best game of the year imo, looked dangerous all game, was looking for work, and put in a couple of decent kicks, as well as a great try. Hunt.. was brilliant, what a player.

Last but not least, HOFFMAN?.. Where has that been all year, I feel like when he was playing Five-Eighth he was actually not passing on purpose.. "Look Hook, I can't pass, put me back at Fullback where I belong :(", oh well.

I thought we looked way better without Hodges, Copley adds far more speed and offense down the right side, sorry to say. Look at the speed and X-Factor in this back line.. (I'm dreaming, it's not happening)

1. Milford
2. Boyd
3. Hoffman
4. Copley
5. Vidot
6. Barba
7. Hunt

:drool:

I'd still rather not have Boyd, but could live with him on the wing.

They played bad for a reason. They were good for the first 20 and then we destroyed them.

Only team in the comp to have lost their last 4 in a row..

Whoever was saying we should get Eastwood back - man he was good for them tonight.

Reynolds should be relegated to park footy for the rest of his life.

They were saying he should have been sent when he kicked Thaiday in the eyes.

Hadley & co were shocked when he wasn't binned & they couldn't believe it when he stayed on the field with trip & couldn't believe it when he was binned for the high tackle.

He should have been sent off (not binned) for the trip. Ref may have thought the kick was an accident.

I know, thinking & refs shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

I'd still rather not have Boyd, but could live with him on the wing.

Personal preference mate! If we don't get Boyd we'll (hopefully) just throw Hodges back at right centre, Copley left centre, Vidot left wing, Hoffman right wing. (My thinking is that we won't have to release Hoffman in order to clear cap space for Boyd, so we should be able to keep him)

Anytime the Bulldogs tried to come back, we shut them down... So STFU those saying we won because the Dogs played badly, we made them play badly tonight.

McGuire was amazing, I know Thaiday and Parker got all the wraps for that Copely(?) try but he played just a big of a part in it and his pass for Hunt to score was wonderful.

3. Hunt
2. McGuire
1. Barba

Mr Reynolds must be proud of the sportsmanship & spirit in which his son played tonight.Sons are a refection of their fathers

Very happy with the win. I think everyone played very well, cohesive, confident, determined and somewhat clinical.
The only thing I saw that was a bit frustrating was the broncos line speed up to defend, particularly in the first 20 mins, was a bit poor.
Hunt was fucking awesome.
Enough said!

Hodges comes straight back in next, unfortunately. in trademark Griffin style I'm sure Kennedy gets dropped for lowrie next week. hard for a team to build on form when team dynamic gets changed every week

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • The True King
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • marw
  • Lurker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.