Round 22 - Broncos vs. Dragons - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't tell he was joking?

Serious question:

I live on the Sunshine Coast, but work in Newstead. I'm driving down to work to leave my car there. Hoping to be there about 2:15pm. Then cab it over to the ground.

Is this gonna leave me enough time to get to the ground via cab? Is there any point being there early?

I haven't been to a game for about 2 years...

I'd drive to the leagues club mate and park there and take the shuttle to the ground, same in reverse after. Enjoy the game mate.

Yeah mate I agree with mieko but if you are parking at newstead you should be fine to get there in time. I am driving in and parking at my work at herston but I usually jump on a bus at the RCH busway.

You won't miss anything prior to kick off.

I can't wait for today's game, love an arvo game at Suncorp

I'd drive to the leagues club mate and park there and take the shuttle to the ground, same in reverse after. Enjoy the game mate.

Ah... Plenty of parking at the Leagues Club?

Don't flatter yourself I was asking you nasty person

Hey mate he was just joking, port isn't as sarcastic as me but is pretty close, but both never mean any offence... Well I sometimes do but only to certain people :p

If I wasn't already going I would of taken you up on your generous offer :)

Ah... Plenty of parking at the Leagues Club?

Yeah there's a fair bit but will be busy today. Plus the shuttle is for members but you could join on the day, think its like 15 bucks for a year, then you should be sweet. Otherwise, just park in at Roma st and walk up, think its about $15 or 20 when you show your tkt.

thanks for you reply, I have found much better companions than mr sarcastic, lowest form of wit, especially to someone who made their first post

thanks for you reply, I have found much better companions than mr sarcastic, lowest form of wit, especially to someone who made their first post

Good to hear you have found some good companions and hope you hang around here there are some great people on here :)

Seriously though porthoz is one of the real top blokes on here and he would have meant nothing so you aren't doing yourself any favours by wiping him because of a joke that you didn't personally like.

Enjoy the game today, I know I will :)

Beautiful weather for the match today. I hope we are up to the task and have a good game.

Hoping to be there in time to watch the '20's. always fun to watch. Look out for me guys - the fat dude in a Maroon's jersey who gradually loses his voice and invariably gets in to a running rivalry commentary with a nearby away supporter. Side note... My Broncos jerseys no longer fit me...

I'll be the guy sitting in his living room, yelling at the TV. You'll probably still be able to hear me from Canberra...

Serious question:

I live on the Sunshine Coast, but work in Newstead. I'm driving down to work to leave my car there. Hoping to be there about 2:15pm. Then cab it over to the ground.

Is this gonna leave me enough time to get to the ground via cab? Is there any point being there early?

I haven't been to a game for about 2 years...

Kick of is 3pm, cab wouldn't take long. Could always hop on a City Glider if you are near one of their stops and then get on a shuttle bus in town.

I was really only making a light-hearted joke of the psycho part of your nickname. I'm sorry if you took it differently and if it upset you, as that was definitely not my intention!

Jordan Drew will be playing on the wing.

Broncos website and yes no Kahu he failed a fitness test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.